• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Olympus Coliseum in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Birnax

Also I don't think they need Olympus Coliseum because it would just be another training place.
This is why the have the command board and all that other stuff.
Correction: Command Board is for leveling up abilites and deck commands.

Eternal_Sleep

Correction: Command Board is for leveling up abilites and deck commands.

indeed but i think it does D-link too. in the tgs 2009 trailer when the dice lands and "bibity bobity boo" happens the glass shoe appears. the glass shoe that i know of that appears in gameplay is the indeed but i think it does D-link too. in the tgs 2009 trailer when the dice lands and "bibity bobity boo" happens the glass shoe appears. the glass shoe that i know of that appears in gameplay is the cinderella D-link.

EDIT: lol i had a brain fart and thought you were replying to something i said. however i still stand by my comment.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
As for Yen Sid's Tower, it's also a small world (I think it's not even a world since it's a part of Twilight Town).

About that, when you play KH2, Donald and Goofy are clueless that the tower is where Yen Sid lives. I wouldn't doubt that in BBS it's part of another world.

I personally think that a Fantasia based world is a good possibility.

Khaki45

seems kinda unprofessional to just have placement stuff till they actually develop it like the hollow bastion music in that peter pan tent area aqua was in for one of the demos

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Personally I believe OC and Atlantica still have very good chances to be in BBS. And please let's not even suggest Halloween Town and Agrabah to be in BBS because I honestly am sick of those two world.

It is possible they may reveal OC and Atlantica next month but keep two other worlds secret until the game actually comes out (Hopefully Notre Dame and Fantasia)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
seems kinda unprofessional to just have placement stuff till they actually develop it like the hollow bastion music in that peter pan tent area aqua was in for one of the demos
What're they supposed to do?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I still believe that Olympus Coliseum will be in BBS, I doubt it's been cut. Atlantica I highly believe will be in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back