• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

no KH3 on wii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like it if KH3 is going to be on the wii?

• Yes

Votes: 91 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 87 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodring

Both the PS3 and 360 are CONSIDERABLY more powerful than the Wii. Nintendo focused on a cheaper, more interactive next-gen console (much like the DS before it), so graphics processing was not a big focus. The Wii is, however, noticibly better in comparison to all the previous-gen hardware. Hope that answered your question! ^^
Oh, okay! Thanx! That really explains why its so cheap lol^.^

Anti-RoxasXIII

NOT LIKELY AT ALL for KH3 on the WII the Wii's respect has dropped dramatically due to "Wii elbow" and broken wiimotes and televisions, the PS3 is actually gaining credibility because its picking up the pace in the Console wars. It has good games coming out also with easy gameplay we are all known to love with stunning graphics, I dont own a PS3 but if Square decides to release it on the PS3 I will most likely buy the system despite its price. And plus the previous KH games were on the PS system other then Chain Of Memories which was only made on the Gameboy because they were focused on KH2 the most and had no time to release 2 KH games on the same console with voice overs and the graphics Square is famous for. So it would make no sense for Square to release KH3 on the Wii, that would be catastrophic. And who knows, it might actually screw up the sales of KH3 and make it a really bad game. I dont think Square would like to take that chance, so most likely the PS3 will be the console to hold this grand game within its grasp.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
HD is a piece of shit.

What if you newfangled PS3 doesn't work on my T.V. because it's all "HD" over something that works. I hope that the memory of the PS3 catching fire at E3 is still fresh. And that is also why I'm getting a PS3 Emulator for my PC for Kingdom Hearts 3. If Sony and Square are willing to try and skull**** me to get my money, their as cold and dark hearted as Anna Nicole Smith, Dan Quayle, and You.

The Wii is plenty good for my T.V., and I can actually buy it, like the other fans of KH and not like the rich, spoiled bastards who don't care, and those who are willing to be selfish pricks. Give me a good reason why I should empty my bank account to buy a PS3 just for KHIII, other than to whip it at the CEO of Sony and give him injury with his own defectious piece of steaming shit.

Therefore PS3+"HD"=/=KHIII

And we all know HD stands for High Defects.

oh shutup, considering the poll suggests most people DON'T want it on the wii, your the one being selfish just cause its probably going to a console you can't afford, thus you want to drag it down to a console you can afford

and save up if the price is that much of a drama, they warned from the start the cost, only people like you who complain just cause they can't afford things judge it so

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I think that it woyuld be a cool idea to have KH3 on both the PS3 and the Wii.That way it can be modified for both systems. I think that it would also be cool to re-release KH, KH:CoM, and KH2 on the Wii. That way you get a good feeling of how to use the remote to play the games. Plus the graphics for the previous games would be just as good on the Wii as they were on the PS2. Also maybe an original KH game will come out on the Wii. Who knows though.

Sora910

i think it will be cool because you could make cool moves and it could happen because square enix worked with nintendo to make Mario Hoops 3-On-3 and thats nintendo so it is possible.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I think it would be cool for KH3 ro be a multi-platform game plus they could do some really cool things if they did it on the wii

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
oh shutup, considering the poll suggests most people DON'T want it on the wii, your the one being selfish just cause its probably going to a console you can't afford, thus you want to drag it down to a console you can afford

and save up if the price is that much of a drama, they warned from the start the cost, only people like you who complain just cause they can't afford things judge it so
Check the poll again, pal. <.<

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Anti-RoxasXIII said:
NOT LIKELY AT ALL for KH3 on the WII the Wii's respect has dropped dramatically due to "Wii elbow" and broken wiimotes and televisions,
Wow. Just wow.

And plus the previous KH games were on the PS system other then Chain Of Memories which was only made on the Gameboy because they were focused on KH2 the most and had no time to release 2 KH games on the same console with voice overs and the graphics Square is famous for
Wrong they had time. And just because KH1 and KH2 was on PS2 doesnt mean it will be on PS3..

If that was the case. Then most games would still be on Nintendo system.

So it would make no sense for Square to release KH3 on the Wii, that would be catastrophic. And who knows, it might actually screw up the sales of KH3 and make it a really bad game. .
Have you seen the Nintendo Wii sells vs The PS3 sells?

and if its a bad game its Square-Enix fault. Not the systems fault..

------
To the One that said HD is crap.. I lol'd.

Sora910 said:
i think it will be cool because you could make cool moves and it could happen because square enix worked with nintendo to make Mario Hoops 3-On-3 and thats nintendo so it is possible.
I hope you do know. Square has way more then Mario Hoops 3-On-3 on the Nintendo DS.

Anti-RoxasXIII

wow you think you know everything don't you? I didn't say my theory was truthful I was just describing the way I felt towards KH3 on the Wii, I have nothing agianst the Wii.I respect all consoles I think its a great system I just dont think Square should take the chance for making it on the Wii. And what do you have agianst the PS3? The price? oh wow, if its too expensive just dont buy it, dont flame it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
wow you think you know everything don't you?
Thats because I do.

I didn't say my theory was truthful I was just describing the way I felt towards KH3 on the Wii
My bad then.

And what do you have agianst the PS3? The price? oh wow, if its too expensive just dont buy it, dont flame it.
Price ahaha.. No, I would got the xbox360 if $600.

I don't give a damn about the price. If I wanted a PoS, I could go buy one today. Unlike the Nintendo Wii. Where it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

I will flame Sony if I wish(though I don't see how I flamed them in my last post))but I'm glad Sony is getting they're a** kicked.

Last edited:

fjurbanski

It would be good on any system. The ps3 and 360 versions would be pretty much the same (as far as controls go), and the Wii version would probably be really fun with the new controls. I mean look at Twilight princess, the controls would be somewhat the same as that game and that game is one of the best games ever made. Another good reason to have it on all 3 systems would be that it would let more people enjoy the game. Plus if it's only on the ps3 it will tank horribly. The ps3 is way too expensive for most people, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm not spending 600 dollars just for KH3.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The Wii's respect has dropped dramatically due to "Wii elbow" and broken wiimotes and televisions

lmfao, no, idiots who can't hold onto a controller are losing respect, the Wii is only get more popular as the sales come closer and closer to 5 million units, making it the fastest selling console in history. Notice how there haven't been any new reports of people breaking windows? Either the new straps work, people have learned how to hold on to an object in their grap, or no one cares about it anymore

The PS3 is actually gaining credibility because its picking up the pace in the Console wars.

Yeah, getting outsold 3-to-1 by a console released 2 days after it, getting outsold 2-to-1 weekly in all regions by the Wii, way to catch up :rolleyes:

It has good games coming out also with easy gameplay we are all known to love with stunning graphics, I dont own a PS3 but if Square decides to release it on the PS3 I will most likely buy the system despite its price.

No one knows if any of these "AAA" titles for the PS3 coming out are even going to be any good, we know they have pretty and flashy graphics, but who cares? You pay attention to the graphics for the first 15 minutes of playing it and then all you care about it how the game plays. We barely know ANYTHING about these "uber" titles the PS3 is getting, yet everyone hypes them like they've already played it

And plus the previous KH games were on the PS system other then Chain Of Memories which was only made on the Gameboy because they were focused on KH2 the most and had no time to release 2 KH games on the same console with voice overs and the graphics Square is famous for.

And? If you were paying attention to this debate at all, you would have noticed many people have tried and failed to make the same point. Games don't stay on the system they're made for all the time, especially when it's from a 3rd party, and especially if it's Square Enix

So it would make no sense for Square to release KH3 on the Wii, that would be catastrophic.

lol, you have made no point at all as to why it would be catastrophic.

And who knows, it might actually screw up the sales of KH3 and make it a really bad game.

First off, if it's a bad game then that is Square Enix's fault, not the console the game is played on. Secondaly, it can just as likely be a great game as it could be a terrible game, your point is moot

I dont think Square would like to take that chance, so most likely the PS3 will be the console to hold this grand game within its grasp.

Square is all about taking chances, and by chances, I mean Square is all about putting their games on a console that will make them money,

wow you think you know everything don't you? I didn't say my theory was truthful

Hahaha, oh wow

sonic-speed

I just want it to come out for whatever console will be easiest to get ahold of. Since the Wii is the least expensive, that means I want it on the Wii.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I hope the thought of putting a KH game on the Wii never crosses their mind. I don't like the idea of swinging my arms to swing a keyblade. I like pressing buttons. Most likely it will go on the PS3, which I have, or just stay on the PS2.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
I hope the thought of putting a KH game on the Wii never crosses their mind. I don't like the idea of swinging my arms to swing a keyblade. I like pressing buttons. Most likely it will go on the PS3, which I have, or just stay on the PS2.

Bwahahahah... I suggest you read some of the posts Muffinman has made. Evrything you said is already proven false or innacurate. You don't have to swing your arm like a madman to make the Keyblade go. Small movements work fine. As for it having not crossed their minds, Nomura has already looked at Wiimote with ineterest in gaming potential. This probably means he's already got it in his head and is planning for the Wii.... With that said I will also say this. It will never come out for the PS2. That would be taking a step back, especially with the next gen systems already out.

ansemx18

Bwahahahah... I suggest you read some of the posts Muffinman has made. Evrything you said is already proven false or innacurate. You don't have to swing your arm like a madman to make the Keyblade go. Small movements work fine. As for it having not crossed their minds, Nomura has already looked at Wiimote with ineterest in gaming potential. This probably means he's already got it in his head and is planning for the Wii.... With that said I will also say this. It will never come out for the PS2. That would be taking a step back, especially with the next gen systems already out.

Exactly, the ps2 would be a step back, but I was reading an issue of game informer (In the Loose Talk Section) and it said the Square-Enix is starting to look for other platforms besides Sony's PS3 due to some problems they were having, and it said we might see games like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Series' come to the Wii or the Xbox 360. And also, Nomura has found interest in the Wii, so you are right on that.

KH2_Roxass

I just don't like the idea of Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Nintendo Wii...

Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Playstation 3 would be sooooo awesome.:thumbsup: .

That's just My Opinion.

onyxrhapsody87

I honestly hope kh3 is released on the wii. It doesn't have to be a version exclusive, but if it's released on the less expensive consoles, I'll be happy. Considering what the PS3 can do, $600 is a bargain to some people, but I'm not about to shell out that much money for a system that only has 1 game I want to play.

Relik

To me, it doesn't matter which console it comes out between PS3 and Wii. I have no interest in 360 so that's the only console I'd be upset if it were exclusive too, but i'll deal. I would prefer if it came out on the PS3 meaning I wouldn't have to buy a Wii also, but I'd shell the extra money for it, because I like the Wii, but since a few of my friends already have it, I have no need to buy it since I only like playing it mainly for multiplayer games rather than single player games. Yes the Wii is the quickest selling console and it's impressive that they've sold as many as they have. But one thing people neglect to say also the fact that more Wii's have been shipped than PS3's. Granted yes I still believe Wii would still outsell PS3 for now, the fact that they've shipped more and are cheaper does help a lot as to why they've sold more than the PS3. Also we have to wait til FF VS XIII comes before KH3, meaning that KH3 probably won't be out for another 5-6 years and in that time prices for all console's will drop (one would hope). But f*** it, in the end they will most likely go where they can make the most profit and that is the Wii, but we won't know for sure til Nomura says anything. So fanboys around the world enjoy your argument, I just wanted to add my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back