• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

no KH3 on wii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like it if KH3 is going to be on the wii?

• Yes

Votes: 91 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 87 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hooded_twilight0

Well I think it could be awesome on the wii. If it's on the PS3 that doesn't surprise me, but they could make it sooo much more fun and creative than what it's been. I'm sorry but the X button has been WAY overused ( I jammed it from playing KH all the time) I also agree with what most Wii supporters say but basically for me it's the fact that I don't have the money for a PS3 and I already bought the wii, that and that I think gameplay would be better. those are my basic three reasons without going into detail.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
Are you people listening to yourselves? You're an idiot if you say Square is supporting Wii because it has 'x' amount of games more than PS3, and yet you say Wii and Gamecube aren't kiddie consoles because they have 'certain' games that make them not so, just shut up, thats ignorant, nay, hypocritical. Those two things contradict eachother

Besides, most people see swinging the keyblade as cool, but the little, miniscual movements you would actually be making are not what people are imagining, so that argument is crap. It would take a somewhat more virtual reality or other system to get you that effect.

Gagne387

Website
www.myspace.com
i think it would be amzing if it were on the wii. it would be like ur in the game. i also think if they make it a multi platform game the wii will be the first system with it on it since it is the cheapest of the 3. then theyll come out wit it on 360 nd ps3.

Kbdoublewielder

Ok, if it was on all consoles that would be incredibably lame, although im for it going to the wii ( i have a wii and dont want to pay 600$ for a ps3) i would be willing to get a ps3 to keep it from going to all consoles.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
From a writers point of view, instead of an idiot technicalist's, I'd say that KH3 for the Wii would be like a book getting a certain feel, a flow, threw its chapters, and then when it hits the third that feel is disrupted and ruins the overall effect of the book. Manipulating Opinions is pointless.

lol, except that is an idiotic analogy that doesn't fit the circumstances. And once again, the Gaming Industry doesn't follow tradition, they follow what provides what they want to work with, and which is making the most money.

KHWii is just about the most idiotic idea I've ever heard.. it would be a sure way to kill fans, and the series alike. Just look at the new Dragon Quest game for Wii! It barely looks like a DQ game at all!! :cursing:

That's because it's not a traditional Dragon Quest title by choice of the developers. The console doesn't decide the content of the game, the developers do. Don't like the new Dragon Quest format? It's because of the Developers and their decision to try and bring new life into the franchise, not the DS or the Wii

I would cry if KH went to the Wii!

I would cry with joy if you stopped talking

I can imagine it now, people spraining muscles trying to copy Sora's moves. A little Moogle or something that is constantly on the screen. Just, ugh.

Do you sprain your arm moving the mouse on your computer? Do you sprain your arm opening a door or sahaking someone's hand? Do you break your arm every time you pick up a fork? Don't be idiotic you don't need to swing like a maniac in order for the Wii to sense your movements

I really don't think that the Wii will last for very long, it's just a gimmick.

Like how the DS was just a gimmick and it became the fastest selling handheld in history, and in console history in general outside of the PS2? The Wii has sold nearly half the consoles the 360 sold in a year, in only 2 months.

The best games that it has to offer are the Wii sports and you can only do that for so long before you become disinterested. Another reason, most gamers are lazy. Even if they decide to try the Wii, old habits die hard.

The PS3's only good game is Resistance: Fall of Man. Wanna know why? The console just came out recently and it takes time to release good games, the 360 hardly got a big hit until September of this year, 9 months after it's release, and the PS3 and Wii have their hits lined up for release in the coming months

Besides, it has graphics that are just a little bit better than the Gamecube, and those sucked! The PS3 is the way to go, three years from now the price will not be as henous as it is now.

The Wii is 2x more powerful than the Gamecube, aned the Gamecube was more powerful than the PS2. Remember FFXII? Remember Shadow of the Colosus? Remember God of War? Remember Okami? The Wii can crank out games twice as powerful and graphically impressive as that

Yeah, and it bombed.. HARD.

Yeah, which is why Gamecube software sales have gone up 400% since the Wii's release because people who never owned a Gamecube but got a Wii suddenly realze that the Gamecube had some really awesome games that they never got to try

In my opinion, KH needs to stick with its roots and create one helluva KHIII powerhouse on the PS3. Sure, the wiimote is fun and completely different, but there is just NO way Squeenix can make it so the game has the same awesome KH feel.

Hahaha, wait a second...did you just say that the Developers of the game are incapable of...making the game? lmfao, so who do you want to do it, Capcom?

Are you people listening to yourselves? You're an idiot if you say Square is supporting Wii because it has 'x' amount of games more than PS3, and yet you say Wii and Gamecube aren't kiddie consoles because they have 'certain' games that make them not so, just shut up, thats ignorant, nay, hypocritical. Those two things contradict eachother

lol, no, you're just too idiotic to understand what we're talking about, and your tiny brain assumes that the 2 concepts are one and the same.

The Wii is sucessful, the Wii is the fastest selling next-gen console by a large margain, the Wii is looking a lot like the DS at this point, Square can see this.

The Wii is not a kid console, because the Wii is getting 3rd party support that it lacked last generation, and it's getting games of all genre unlike with the Gamecube, thus =/= kiddie if they can maintain mature titles along with their other hit franchises

So you're telling me, m'dear, that in your own little world you think that Wii = Sucess, means that Wii = Kiddie? I see, now that we've established that you have no idea what you're talking about

Besides, most people see swinging the keyblade as cool, but the little, miniscual movements you would actually be making are not what people are imagining, so that argument is crap. It would take a somewhat more virtual reality or other system to get you that effect.

People can use as little or as much movement as they want, atleast it's more immersive than pressing a button all day

--------------------------------------------

Hahaha, and you know what guys? You remember that new MMO that S-E is developing that you brought up being for the PS3? S-E just announced that they're scrapping it and developing it for the Xbox 360 instead...hahahaha...haha...hahahahhaha....hahaha...oh god that's good

Last edited:

Tokyly

The Wii is sucessful, the Wii is the fastest selling next-gen console by a large margain, the Wii is looking a lot like the DS at this point, Square can see this.

supported what in your arguement?

The Wii is not a kid console, because the Wii is getting 3rd party support that it lacked last generation, and it's getting games of all genre unlike with the Gamecube, thus =/= kiddie if they can maintain mature titles along with their other hit franchises

As long as the majority of games aren't rated in such a way that it would signal it not being a kiddie console, then that means nothing. if it had close %'s maybe, but you can't really say what kind of console it is this early. notice how i didn't call it a kiddie console but referenced an arguement to it, then look at how much sense your arguement made from proving nothing.

So you're telling me, m'dear, that in your own little world you think that Wii = Sucess, means that Wii = Kiddie? I see, now that we've established that you have no idea what you're talking about
I believe if you look at the above you will realize why this makes wrong in your assumptions.

People can use as little or as much movement as they want, atleast it's more immersive than pressing a button all day

Its like me playing tennis, except im not hitting the tennis ball -.-" (same as wii sports). as for being immersive? you said it yourself that you don't exert enough force for it to matter on the Wii, if fact I know some people who move a ps2 controler more than they do a wii controller on certain games xD. of course thats subjective, but you get the joke.

Hahaha, and you know what guys? You remember that new MMO that S-E is developing that you brought up being for the PS3? S-E just announced that they're scrapping it and developing it for the Xbox 360 instead...hahahaha...haha...hahahahhaha....hahaha...oh god that's good

eh as long as it doesn't suck, i mean the ps3 and xbox 360 have a roughly similar layout for controllers. well 360 does have motion sensor, but that may not matter in this new game.

Ether101

KH is playstation! Playstation is KH! No discussion about it! It would be weird if it came out on wii or Xbox 360... (I've never liked Nintendo anyway... and the KH cover doesen't look good with green cover XD)
Why would it be weird if it came out on the Wii? Why do you hate Nintendo? Pi

Twinblades

Wii - no because it would be weird to use the Wii mote as keyblades and sora will probally b in first person mode where you only see his arms and i hate the Wiimote

Xbox 360 - it would be kinda kool but no cuz a green cover for KH is just weird and the 360 is always online so the makers will have to make kh3 online which is a good thing but i dont think they want it to b online

Ps3 - YES we can use the sixaxis controls to glide like turn and stuff and its original controls and plus KH is sony imo and its been with sony for a long time so why leave

Xarrel

I don't want to have to buy a PS3 (Very expensive btw) just so I can play KH3. It should be multi platform.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
to me there cant really be a GREAT story line game for the wii, it just wouldnt fit, GO SONY ALL DA WAY

gosox333

i want it on the wii so i dont have to pay 600 freakin dollars for a PS3 please nomura, for the sake of me getting a job, put it on the wii

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
to me there cant really be a GREAT story line game for the wii, it just wouldnt fit, GO SONY ALL DA WAY

What do you call Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess? I think KH on the Wii would be amazing. The button configuration can be completely mapped out on the controller. It's really pretty simple. If the button config is simple that gives the story writers more time to well write.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
supported what in your arguement?

Supported that the Wii is the logical system to do the game on because of its success. More Wii success = more game success = more money for Square Enix.

As long as the majority of games aren't rated in such a way that it would signal it not being a kiddie console, then that means nothing. if it had close %'s maybe, but you can't really say what kind of console it is this early. notice how i didn't call it a kiddie console but referenced an arguement to it, then look at how much sense your arguement made from proving nothing.

And at this point the system can be declared not a kiddie console. Therefore anyone whos calls it that at this point would be kind of ignorant. Right now its got Call of Duty 3, Red Steel, and LoZ TP. None of these three are anywhere near kiddie. Even LoZ.

I believe if you look at the above you will realize why this makes wrong in your assumptions.

Meh he can assume whatever he wants, don't you love the internet?

Its like me playing tennis, except im not hitting the tennis ball -.-" (same as wii sports). as for being immersive? you said it yourself that you don't exert enough force for it to matter on the Wii, if fact I know some people who move a ps2 controler more than they do a wii controller on certain games xD. of course thats subjective, but you get the joke.

BUt the point of the controller is to get people even more immersed in the game. You don't HAVE to swing your arm about wildly but I'd bet it would be alot more fun than sitting in one spot for several hours pressing a single button. Plus you get excersize depending on how you play the game. PLus the fact the Wiimote has a speaker built in brings it all into a nice little package.

eh as long as it doesn't suck, i mean the ps3 and xbox 360 have a roughly similar layout for controllers. well 360 does have motion sensor, but that may not matter in this new game.

He's saying that Square may be losing interest in Sony and its system. All of the next gen controllers so far have motion sensing technology. About the game. I don't care one way or the other about it, mostly because I own neither system.

Tokyly

Hm, anyways, on the poll, I voted that yes, I would like it, but not for any of the reasons listed by you guys. I would like it for all systems, so that is why I voted yes. In reality, the field in which the Wii has entered is good, but of that field it seems the Wii, though new, is foreseeably primitive as to what another system could provide in the near future.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Hm, anyways, on the poll, I voted that yes, I would like it, but not for any of the reasons listed by you guys. I would like it for all systems, so that is why I voted yes. In reality, the field in which the Wii has entered is good, but of that field it seems the Wii, though new, is foreseeably primitive as to what another system could provide in the near future.

What do you mean by primitive? By control over the game and enjoyment by its audience or by graphical scale. If it's by graphical scale then that's kinda sad. The fun you have in a game is what matters, not how great the graphics are. It's why Wario Ware Smooth Moves is a good game. It's fun. If Kingdom Hearts 3 is fun no one will care about the graphics output.

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
ok, if anyone says that kh should be just for sony, then just listen

square used to be with nintendo to begin with, so for me it wouldn't be a big surprise if they release kh3 for the wii. plus, kh:com was for the game boy advance, so you're just making fun of the company and the game series that you like, the kh series.

anyways, i just want the game to come before i'm dead. kh2 took forever to come out.

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com
Wii - no because it would be weird to use the Wii mote as keyblades and sora will probally b in first person mode where you only see his arms and i hate the Wiimote

Xbox 360 - it would be kinda kool but no cuz a green cover for KH is just weird and the 360 is always online so the makers will have to make kh3 online which is a good thing but i dont think they want it to b online

Ps3 - YES we can use the sixaxis controls to glide like turn and stuff and its original controls and plus KH is sony imo and its been with sony for a long time so why leave
BAM! Finally someone on the same page!! :thumbup:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

1. I have games that arn't online games for the 360.. Not every 360 has Online play..

2. KH3 Achievements points = WIN.

3. KH3 rumble =WIN

4. You don't have to swing the Wii remote to every game.. You can use just like any other controller. You don't have swing to use it.

5. Sixaxis control sucks..

6. Just because KH1 and KH2 was on Sony system doesn't mean its Sony. FF, DQ left Nintendo for the PS. Games don't stay on one system.. 3rd party goes where the money is..

7. PS3 cases look ugly.

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2006/09/gthd-good-case.jpg

8. I have 360 games. where the case isn't that lime green :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back