• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
$50 bucks this is fake because there has never been a trailer like this before

We also have never seen the sky green. Doesn't mean that it isn't. Colors are perceived different. We see blue because it is the color that is read by our eyes.

This trailer might not seem like it is real, but it really just seems like a placeholder.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, it sounds a little better if you hear it a few more times.

Well, it's kind of the same with the Japanese voice actor for MX too. I sort of had the same reaction like "What...?" but as I kept listening to it, it grows on me.

Besides, there have been worse english voice actors... like Minu Sivari as Aerith *shivers in fear of the mention of her name*

Xattm

I know, I fell for it and I'm proud to amidt it! LOL I was just about ready to jump at anything!
LOL!

yeah I fell for it too because I was desperate for any news that I didn't even check to see if it had a legit source. I was mad when I found out it was fake. But with this trailer being on GameStop's site and everything, this can't be another prank.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, it's kind of the same with the Japanese voice actor for MX too. I sort of had the same reaction like "What...?" but as I kept listening to it, it grows on me.

Besides, there have been worse english voice actors... like Minu Sivari as Aerith *shivers in fear of the mention of her name*

D: That was horrible. She did slightly okay in AC, but in KH2 it was horrid. I liked Mandy Moore's voice better. And the chick who did her voice in CC.

Takarifan101

That's the reason why some people won't like the English VA's, because they will hear the Japanese voices first, and then believe that's how the English VA should sound.

japanese VA are chosen for characters. The japanese love their games, we on the other hand don't give a rats tail some times

I personally like this voice, sure it sounds rough but if this is a placeholder trailer, which I'm sure it is, then I'm posotive that the game will be better

PS what does he mean with the hearts of their masters? Does anyone know the japanese script for that scene?

Xattm

That's the reason why some people won't like the English VA's, because they will hear the Japanese voices first, and then believe that's how the English VA should sound.

yeah thats true i think. i listen to the jap voices but I guess I don't expect the english voices to be perfect matches to the jap voices. its just not possible.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
First, the plot...

now, the voice acting.

If this goes on, SHOOT ME IN THE VIRUS (just kidding).

Awards
japanese VA are chosen for characters. The japanese love their games, we on the other hand don't give a rats tail some times

I personally like this voice, sure it sounds rough but if this is a placeholder trailer, which I'm sure it is, then I'm posotive that the game will be better

PS what does he mean with the hearts of their masters? Does anyone know the japanese script for that scene?

well in the jpn version, he says that the keyblades are ruins left by the masters who joined their hearts and power together.

Takarifan101

yeah thats true i think. i listen to the jap voices but I guess I don't expect the english voices to be perfect matches to the jap voices. its just not possible.

so true, I hated the VA's after hearing the Japanese ones then I got over it and loved them again, well most of them anyways

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
12 pages, in three hours.

Lovely.

Edit: Ninja'd by 4 people while typing this. Another lovely.

And the trailer is good, it's getting me hyped up.

And oh... we're DEFINITELY getting a release date during E3 at the latest.

A month away, so yea, within a month we'll get our release date.

I can feel it.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
If this is real, I don't think I am looking forward to hearing the voices of everyone else. Let that just be a narrator or some shit. Please...

Takarifan101

12 pages, in three hours.

Lovely.

And the trailer is good, it's getting me hyped up.

And oh... we're DEFINITELY getting a release date during E3 at the latest.

A month away, so yea, within a month we'll get our release date.

I can feel it.

I know, I knew something was coming, I had that feeling all yesterday. Now its gone, so I doubt we'll get anything until E3

PS The prank really got me hyped and I'm grateful for it (lets all face it, it really pumped up all our blood again something we all needed)

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Heck, I'll bet that small feeling that they should sometimes. At first, I wanted the English Marluxia to sound just like the Japanese one, but I ended up liking the English one anyway. It's just a hard feeling to overcome, so you'll either hope the English VA is like the Japanese one, or that the English VA is really good.

Xattm

so true, I hated the VA's after hearing the Japanese ones then I got over it and loved them again, well most of them anyways

with me, the NA voices take some time to grow on me. that was the case with roxas. i love almost all the NA voices but at the same time you can't replicate the original jap voices.

Awards
SHOCKING DISCOVERY!!

I watched the scene in the jpn bbs where MX talks about the war. When he holds his arm out thats when he says "Behold". In the trailer when he holds his arm out hes already halfway done talking. So its the audio thats not even synched with that scene!! that makes me feel so much better now!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back