• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► No breath, fast heart.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
I know very well that this is not a medical forum, but I've been having these times when my heart's racing really fast for no reason, then slows down to a point to I think I'm dying, to back to normal. Then recently when I woke up this morning, I found it intensly hard to breathe! I have to take a long sigh, gasp or yawn to catch my breath, and when I breathe out, it feels like my lungs just don't want to let any air out. It feels like my lungs are filling, but not supplying me with enough oxygen.
I've also been having trouble sleeping sometimes. I'll be laying there comfortably in my bed, when all of a sudden, I'll get this flash in my head and I'll wake up gasping.
I'm pretty sure it's anxiety, but I have no idea why I'm anxious and I'm worried as hell about it!

Has anyone else suffered from these problems, aswell?
Any advice, maybe? BESIDES to see a doctor, because I know I'm going to do that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Any advice, maybe? BESIDES to see a doctor, because I know I'm going to do that.
No, because the only smart advice to give is to go see the doctor. In a situation like this, seeing a doctor would be a lot better than waiting/sorting through answers on an online forum that is, more or less, dedicated to a video game. Well, I guess the game revolves around Hearts, and you've got a wicked or crawling pulse at random moments, so I can see where that logic comes from...

Just go see a doctor ASAP.

angelbabe74006

I think you've hit the nail on the head with the anxiety. I'm not a doctor, so don't take my word for it. I had anxiety myself, though, so I know the feelings. There isn't always a reason to have anxiety; often it is due to a chemical imbalance, genetics, stress, a stressful experience...sometimes it starts once and won't go away.

There really isn't much that you can do that will help you long term without instruction from a doctor. Breathing excercises before bed or when you wake up having breathing troubles may help. I know it's hard to make your breathing normal, though.

very differentiable
Awards
Irregular beat, immediatly call the doctor, damage to the hart is really severe.

D

Deleted member 36435

There might be fluid in your lungs. Stick a syringe in there and see if you can pull any out.

Unless you are willing to do something like this in order to avoid seeing a doctor then there is no advice that can be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back