• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Niroun's Fall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowFox

Wataru followed Jon out of the bar to his apartment. "don't mind me, i can sleep anywhere." after jon went to bed, he looked around the apartment in amusement. he thought, "nice place, but i better get some sleep too. I think i know just the place." he soon went into Jon's bedroom and jumped onto the bottom of the bed like a pet. he then lied down curled up like a dog at the bottom of the bed.
sleepbu9.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
(ooc: anyone have a way of contacting them?)

Jack walked out to the door after Jon and Wataru had left. He saw that the two hadn't moved the whole time. They were probably doing some kind of conversation in some way that only they knew. But that didn't really interest Jack and he turned towards them and raised his hand in a solute.

"I'm off, don't worry about me, I'll be back by morning to help preparations" He said, and walked into the alleyway, instantly ingulfed by the pavement.

"That probably looks really weird and freaky from the surface" Jack thought.

"Aw Well" He laughed.

Traveling underground wasn't the best mode of transportation for him either, but it was very fast compared with walking, and it allowed him to scale places otherwise unreachable. He suddenly saw the night sky breakout above him as the platform he was on slowed and then melded with the ground under him. He was atop of small cliff like place, the one that overlooked the waterfall they had trained at that day. Grass was around the cliff, a nice change, and trees where back a little bit, it wasa perfect environment to just look up at the sky from. He fell onto the Earth, which covered him like a blanket, and watched the sky until his dreams overtook the shining dots above him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back