• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Niroun's Fall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackmageAp

Awards
The year 2504 was supposed to hold great promise. It was supposed to be the year that the overlord Niroun was brought down to his knees, and brought to justice for the crimes he had done. That in turn would destroy all of his summoned demons that roamed the land, so that bounty hunters and others wouldn’t have to die anymore. Then the people of the world could smile again. But nothing went right. The rebellion was struck down in a mighty, but futile, battle. Niroun still rules over all with a mighty fist, banning all the happiness he can in whatever area he’s in. But there still holds promise. For long ago, it was foretold that warriors of elements would come to save the planet from years of darkness and despair by gathering the jewels of Risahl, and using their added elemental powers to defeat the dark lord. So far, the prophecy has not revealed these warriors of the elements. But then again, how can it when these great warriors themselves do not know of there upcoming journey.

Hey everyone, just givin the basic rules and templates. The normal no godmoding, powerplaying, and etc are aloud. Feel free for romance, but nothing over pg-13. We will all start out with an element from the list, once it is picked by someone it cannot be used as anyone else’s main element, but that doesn’t stop you from using limited magic from the other elements. You can join anytime, yes anytime, unless it’s to interrupt a already started one-on-one battle. Don’t forget, it’s 2504, so feel free to use future weapons or future races as well. That’s about it, so here are the elements to choose from.

Fire- Dark Philosopher
Water- stripes
Wind- BlackmageAp
Earth- Tokyly
Nature-
Thunder-
Darkness- Nobodys Angel
Light-
(feel free to add and element if you like, just be sure to give a description of it like above. Also, the difference between earth and nature is that Earth uses more rock like magic, while nature will use plants)

Here’s the basic template.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Main element:
Weapon(s): (you may have up to three weapons, or one weapon with three major mods)
OOB abilities: (things you can do out of battle)
IB abilities:
Special Abilities: (please make sure that these are ones that will take some sort of toll on the user, in other words a trump card.)
Bio:

We'll start once we get two other people besides me in.

Name: Jon Kiylu
Appearance: A lean man with light brown khakis, a red overshirt, and small sunglasses that hardly cover his eyes. His brown neck length hair and eyes shimmer in the light. His feet have old beaten up black boots.
Personality: A very friendly man to all people. Though this often gets him into trouble, he can also easily get his way out of it one way or the other. He often will go to help anyone in trouble, and is often times ready to give his own life to help.
Main element: Wind
Weapon(s): A staff with a green bulb attached to the end of it to amp his powers. This stays attached to a strap on his back, and is quite obvious since it's almost as tall as him. It is outfitted with a blade inside, incase things get dangerous, and a small laser, which is only good for melting things.
OOB abilities: Every once adn awhile Jon can ride the clouds, but only if the conditions are perfect, which they almost never are. He can also jump great heights.
IB abilities: He can concentrate the wind to make invisble fast hitting blades, leaving him open, but normally the enemy is too busy getting hurt to notice. He also does basic fire and water magic as well.
Special Abilities: He almost litterally becomes the wind. He zooms about at the speed of sound, and can summon even more invisible blades of wind. He can become one himself as well. His drawback is that he can only hold this form for a half hour max. Even if he does go out of this form earlier, he becomes vulnerable, and will bleed even if someone touches him unless he rest for awhile.
Bio: Jon has always loved living in Gread with his parents, but finds the life a little boring. Having moved out at the age of 13, he found a staff, and with it developed his abilities. He became a freelancer, and is currently on his way for a job to be a bodygaurd for a big man in the town of Harrioulos. He really longs for adventure though, and has always wanted to help get rid of Niroun.

Last edited:

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Name: Mira Inyuta
Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/fgbndfbhjk.jpg (Hair is usually down) Mostly wears jeans and long t-shirts
Personality: Mira is mostly stubborn half the time, but she tries her hardest to be nice. She dosen't like to see people in pain, even if she hates them, she finds it in human to sit and watch a person suffer and not do a thing to help.
Main element: Water
Weapon(s): Daggers(http://jodysamson.com/images/daggers/banshees.jpg) Bow and Arrows, that have heat detectors and spikes for when it hits someone its trapped deep down in their bodies. At times her water can be focused into her two weapons for a better attack
OOB abilities: Mira can make it rain, and walk on water.
IB abilities: She can focus water that is inside her body into her weapons, and also use water as a weapon itself, by causing it to morph or using it at a rapid speed
Special Abilities: She is water herself. She can just liquidate as a defense mechanism but also as a way to meditate. The bodies of waters are a story to her, they tell her things when she meditate, tell her where people have been who has been where everything.
Bio: Mira is a small town girl. She was was an orphan since the day she was born, and she didn't to much care for the title of being an orphan, cause everyone in her town treated her as their child. She loved that. As she became older, she depended more on herself instead of others. She was always in loved with water, even before she got her powers. When she recived her powers she turned to the sea itself for help, hoping that it could teach her everything it knew. With the daggers her biological mother left her, and the bow and arrow she recived from one of her illigidment families she practiced her powers hopeing to become strong and face any evil that comes her way.

Dark Philosopher

Name:Vakara Hishomu

Appearance:
http://moonlightwhitetiger.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/gene06.jpg

Personality:
Quiet and withdrawn, Vakara keeps a cool head despite his firey powers. Though he seems to porsper while alone, he enjoys having company. He tends to be in a good mood, or at least he's rarely angry.
Main element: Fire
Weapon(s): Vakara tends to stick to old styles of weaponry,
the only weapons he carries on his person are indintical, dual scimitars... though he will use scavanged weapons if he needs to.http://www.rickterrysart.com/images/scimitar.gif

OOB abilities: Creation and manipulation of fire and heat to do everything from keeping himself warm, to reapiring broken weapons. He can pass through flames unscathed.
IB abilities: Vakara can bathe his scimitars and himself in flame, heat the enviroment around him to do things like make it rain fire, and melt rock. He uses fire itself as and exstention of his blades, and as a seperate weapon.
Special Abilities: Vakara can summon minions and demons of flame, although while controling theese he can neither move, nor defend himself.
Bio: Vakara is a wanderer, his firey abilities, have gotten him cashed from civilization many times, as a young child without control, his powers ravaged entire forests, and destroyed homes. He wanders without a real purpose, helping where he can, but not staying anywhere for long. He knows very little of his past, and knows only that both his parents are dead, for he tired to track them down many times, he found his two swords at nearly the same time that he got his firey gift, the swords were in a small cave in the mountains, that he found while hiking one day.... engraved on the blade of the right hand sword is Chaos, and on the left Order.. He is not if there is a real purpose for why the engravings were made.

BlackmageAp

Awards
OOC: Alright everyone, lets get started. Be ure to check everyday for updates so we can keep it rolling.

IC: Jon ploped down onto his new apartment bed. It was a small room, outfitted with a kitchen, bathroom, and personal laundry room. Nothing luxurious, but definately better than staying outside again. Jon sighed as he looked as his mission objective folder, which he couldn't open until he met face to face with his boss. "Man i can't believe this. Why couldn't he have just let me open it now?" He tossed it onto a nearby table and got out his cell. He brought up the holo-scheduale to see what time he had to meet his new boss. as he did, he could hear his stomach growl like a lion. "Well, i do have three hours....maybe this town has something good to eat." He locked up the apartment and headed outside down the street.

stripes

Mira was walking down the street with a little boy in her arm. "Miss Mira can we go to Old Pete's?" She sighed alittle "But I promised your mother that I get you home..." The little boy started to whine softly "Okay you get one slice of pizza and then its back home." The boy hugged her tightly "Thank Miss Mira. " She smiled and rubbed his head. She put him down on the ground and let him run to a old pizza place. She smiled and followed the little boy walk in.

"Mira!" A chubby man yelled from the counter. "Who do you go today?" She laughed alittle "Daniel," Daniel smiled "Old Pete I want a peperonni." Old Pete laughed softly and nodded his head "Coming right up. What about you Mira?" "The usual Pete, thanks." She picked up Daniel and took him to a booth so they could wait. They started to play paper, scissor, rock.

BlackmageAp

Awards
As Jon walked on along the street, he looked at the fancy restuarants. "Fina China.....i don't like chinese......Hope for the Pope....must be some crazy Italian place, man that sign scares me.....The Vegan Gap? Wasn't that an old store for clothes back in times? Man there is nothing good today...." He slumped down against as wall and looked around. He could see many people walking together laughing and talking while going into some of the restuarants. He smacked his forehead thinking **get a grip on yourself, you're a freelancer not a loner. and also a little bit hungry** He got and turned the corner and almost stopped completely. He gaped in awe at the site and smelled the air as well. "It..t.t..t.t...it's....PIZZA!!!! I haven't had pizza in ages!! You hardly ever see one in town anymore!!!" He ran towards the place, and walked inside casually, as not to give himself away. Though inside his mind, he as happy as a little school boy. He didn't see anyone at the counter, but instead a young woman and a small boy playin rock paper scissors. **They must be first. Better wait then.** He leaned up against a wall, waiting for a chance to order a large pizza for himself.

stripes

Mira laughed softly as Daniel kept beating her. "No fair you're cheating!" The boy smiled "Am not Miss Mira!" She shaked her head and rubbed his head softly. "Done ya'll two!" Daniel ran up to the counter and looked at the guy. Thinking he's never seen him around. He turned his attention back to the pizza. "It smells good..." Old Pete smiled "I made your mom some too, so don't eat it all okay?" Daniel nodded his head and took the box of pizza and waited for Mira by the door. "Thanks Pete..." Pete smiled and handed her pizza. "Veggie pizza just how you always liked it." She smiled and took the box of pizza. "Your going to work for me for the party tomorrow right?" "Yeah Pete." She bumbed into the guy not noticing him "So sorry..." She smiled and walked out with Daniel. "Come on lets get you home."

Pete looked at the guy and smiled rubbing his hands on his appron. "You need anything kid?"

Nobodys Angel

Name: Sydney Kinnin
Appearance: black hair(long layered, just below shoulder) green eyes; black tank(camisole), jeans( blue faded, somewhat torn at knee) black shoes, silver necklace, black arm warmers
Personality: Sydney is quiet and laid back, she has little confidence in herself. When angry she is something of a sadist
Main element: Darkness
Weapon(s): black and blue chakrams
OOB abilities: teleporation through portals
IB abilities: can create shadow minions
Special Abilities: Can paralyze enemies, but in turn causes her to pass out
Bio: Sydney was shunned by kids in her class. She didnt care, sice she could crate her own "friends". As she got older she learned to manipulate her creatures or give them free will and she could create portals and such. As she devolped her powers, she became more of a loner, in fear of being shunned like she did before.

~~~​

Sydney walked down the street, hunger getting to her.
"God, where's a good resturaunt when you need one?"She noticed a pizza place at the corner.
"Yeah! Pizza!" she ran into the pizza place. She looked around. There was a boy up at the counter, a girl and boy at a booth and other families. She walked to an open booth, Mira and Daniel walking past. She flashed a small smile at them.
There is something 'bout that girl.... she thought. She dismissed the thought and sat down; she scanned the menu.

Last edited:

stripes

Mira walked Daniel to his house and gave him to his mother. "Thank you so much Mira..." Mira smiled and hugged Daniel's mom. "No problem Mrs. Ayan, just paying back the favor." She rubbed Daniel's head softly "Same time next week, little man." Daniel hugged her tightly and ran inside to eat his pizza with his mom.

Mira smiled as she walked away. She looked down focusing on the gravel on the ground. She remembered that girl smiling at her. I wonder.... She walked down the alley of the pizza place and walked up a ladder of stairs, to a room on the top floor. She crawled in the room and turned on the lights. "Home sweet home..." She smiled alittle and turned on some music as she started the shower.

Old Pete noticed a girl sitting in a booth and told one of the bus boys to serve her. The bus boy ran up to her and smiled, "What would you like today?" He said smiling at her

Nobodys Angel

"Hmm? Oh!" Sydney smiled. "Just pizzia Coke and fries, please"
She watched the Mira walk into the back alley.
It's none of your business... she told herself. She thought about her.She looked normal...but something was out of place.
"What could it be though....?" she mumbled

stripes

The guy smiled and walked back to the counter. Old Pete noticed the girl staring at something. He shaked his head and started to make some pizzas. That girl is following Mira? He thought to himself as he started to flip bread into the air

Nobodys Angel

She looked away.
Nah it's nothin...I'm just paranoid. RIGHT?!" She layed her head on the table.
But then again....maybe not! But still...what are the....odds? She looked at Old Pete. He was staring back at her
Gah I look like a flippin' stalker!! she quickly looked away. Greeeaaat, now I really look like a stalker

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
Jon watched the whole ordeal float by, almost completely forgetting that the old man had asked him what he wanted. "Oh my, i'm sorry, i must have dozed off. I don't suppose by chance you could make pizza with peanut butter on it? Along with some pepperoni?" He smiled at the man while thinking to himself. I wonder what she's thinking about with her? Maybe they're friends or something...maybe i could....nononono, that's stupid. Although, se might pay me....

Nobodys Angel

Sydney drummed her fingers on the table. She tried to keep her mind off of Mira. She rested her head on her hand
I am paranoid! I am Iam! Why can't I accept it? she banged her head, as her arm slipped.
"Dang it!" she said. She held her nose.

BlackmageAp

Awards
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask Jon walked from the counter after getting the answer (OOC: stripes, you can just put down what he says in you're next post) and tapped her shoulder while holding out a napkin. "Need some help?" he said with a smile.

Nobodys Angel

"No...but thanks anyway..." Sydney's voice sounded odd as she was still holding her nose.
"Great now I'm Rudolph the Reigndeer. This is excelent" she said looking at her nose when she removed her hand. Little kids were giggling at the cross-eyed girl.

BlackmageAp

Awards
Jon chuckeld a bit at her cross eyes. Man, it's been awhile since i've been able to do that. But back to matters at hand"Well i wasn't just limiting that to your nose. You see i couldn't help but notice you looking at that young lady that had left earlier. Forgive me if i am meddeling, but you seem troubled by something about her. If you'd like, i might be able to find out a little bit more about her for you. Feel free to decline, but know that if you accept, i won't fail in getting you any good information." He smiled while thinking Man, i sure hope she accepts, i could use the extra cash

Nobodys Angel

Sydney stood up. She was about an inch smaller than Jon.
"Sure...if I can help. By the way name's Sydney!" She gave him a smile. "God...I look like a moron don't I?" she laughed.

BlackmageAp

Awards
"No, not at all. But let's wait awhile shall we, i'd like to get some food in me first. It's a pleasure to meet you." He held out a hand to shake. Hmm, she's helping me out...guess that means no pay. Oh well, this should be pretty interesting though. Maybe i should learn something about her before this

Nobodys Angel

Sydney shook his hand. She leand her head and folded her arms.
"And your name is....?" she lauged again.
God...he's probably just bein' nice.....I probably do look like an idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back