• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Niroun's Fall (Redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackmageAp

Awards
The year 2504 was supposed to hold great promise. It was supposed to be the year that the overlord Niroun was brought down to his knees, and brought to justice for the crimes he had done. He had always ruled with an iron fist, that would use trickery and lies to get to his higher power and authority. Not only that, but his mastery over Dark Magics would turn his loyal subject into demons, as well as summoning ones from outside our dimensions. Once destroyed, it would also destroy all of his summoned demons that roamed the land, so that bounty hunters and other innocents wouldn’t have to die anymore. Then the people of the world could at least smile once again.

But nothing went right during the rebels battle. As the Rebel's attacked Niroun's stronghold in Juirul, they had come to find demons guarding the very doors they had planned so well to breakthrough. The battle raged on for only three days, for on the third, Niroun himself joined the battle. He had stopped the battle by turning most of the rebels into demons, and sending them back to attack and destroy their own comrades. The rebellion was struck down in a mighty, but futile, battle. Many lives were lost, and it seemed that nothing new about Niroun or his Dark Magics were found out.

Niroun still rules over all with a mighty fist, banning all forms of happiness by destroying whatever hope there is for the people, so that only he could be aloud to be Joyous in his rule in whatever area he’s in. There are other orginazations that do darker business in the cities, sometimes even behind the back of the Dark Lord himself. Other times, they are connected with him. It seems that corruption lies everywhere. But there still holds promise. For long ago, it was foretold that warriors of elements would come to save the planet from years of darkness and despair by gathering the jewels of Risahl, and using their added elemental powers to defeat the dark lord. So far, the prophecy has not revealed these warriors of the elements. But then again, how can it when these great warriors themselves do not know of there upcoming journey.

Hey everyone, I was looking at old RP's of mine, and came across this one. It had actually gone pretty well, but I had to move so it messed it up pretty bad -_-. SO, I figured since I'm not moving for awhile, I thought I'd give this another try. I amped up the story a bit so it wasn't as plain as it was before, with a little more description behind Niroun and the Rebel's battle. So please feel free to join everyone ^_^

Rules:
No Godmoding, no one likes someone who doesn't take damage
No PowerPlaying, that's just wrong on so many levels
Romance is always nice, just, no beds and/or stripping stuff alright?
When/If you pick a secondary Element, remember, you only have limited control over that element.

Cities
(at least up til now that are known, feel free to make up your own)
Juirul
Harrioulos
Gread
Froja
Kantarka

We will all start out with an element from the list, once it is picked by someone it cannot be used as anyone else’s main element, but that doesn’t stop you from using limited magic from the other elements (as stated in the rules). You can join anytime, yes anytime, unless it’s to interrupt a already started one-on-one battle. Don’t forget, it’s the year 2504, so feel free to use future weapons or future races as well. That’s about it, so here are the elements to choose from.​

Fire- Samantha16
Water- Stripes
Wind- BlackmageAp
Earth- Dark Philosopher
Nature-
Lightning- BO_dbl._sizzle
Darkness- Nobody's Angel
Light-
Sound- BlazeDynamo

(feel free to add and element if you like, just be sure to PM a description of it. Also, the difference between earth and nature is that Earth uses more rock like magic, while nature will use plants. )

Here’s the basic template.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Main element:
Secondary element:
Weapon(s): (you may have up to three weapons, or one weapon with three major mods)
OOB abilities: (things you can do out of battle)
IB abilities:
Special Abilities: (please make sure that these are ones that will take some sort of toll on the user, in other words a trump card.)
Bio:

We'll start once we get a couple of people in. I will post my template after some other have, that way I don't hog an Element. If you have any other questions, please PM me.

Last edited:

BlazeDynamo

Reppin' The 305, Y'now that Miami-Dade County.
I will edit the rest.

Name:Blaze Dynamo
Appearance:Blaze stand's about 5'11, his body usually cloaked by a trench cloak in a black color.

I-When seen out in cities and such he can be seen wearing usually a black 'T', with an unzipped black hoodie.The hood of the hoodie haveing a golden crown printed in, which seems tilted and glittery.

II-He wears a pair of dark black baggy jeans, held up by a belt buckle of pure gold and daimonds.The belt buckle resembles a Skull, with eyes of daimonds, and one or two of its death made of daimonds.

III-He wears a clean pair of NikeAirForces, Possibly an old, never worn pair, The Shoes being black.Upon his hands are black gloves with a picture of a what resembles his belt buckle.On his wrist are gold bracelets.

IIII-His hair is jet black, spiked back, with glasses perched in.His skin is dark, yet not too dark, tan color.Under his right eye, he seems to have a birthmark, abit small to see from a few feet away.Atop his head are a pair of black wolf ears, normal for his kind.

Personality:Blaze, when in the mood, can have an extremely cocky, and mean personality, while when bored and tired he can get abit naggy and such.
Main element:Sound.
Secondary element:Darkness.
Weapon(s):
Rip-Mod 0-A pair of gloves which rest on the hands of Blaze, the gloves being a black character..Having 1 extra mod make's this weapon strong.On the palm area of the glove's are holes.The holes, one on each hand, have a red steal bearing around the hole.The bearings are capable of spinning past speeds of Mach 5, creating large wave of deadly sound.

Rip-Mod 1-In this form the glove grows spikes upon the knuckle area allowing for powerful close combat.At times, the glove is capable of releasing soundwaves when punching.

Dream Eater-A large Scythe which rest upon the back of the mans back.The Scythe is a jet black color for the handle, the blade being a metalic red.The scythe is pretty normal, although in the handle of the scythe are hidden compartments for bandaids, water, or even money.

OOB abilities:
High speed, which is normal for his race.

Un-Human strenght, normal for his race.

Super hearing, do to the wolf ears atop his head he can hear from about a few miles away.

Super smell, his race being a cross between animals he has the abilities to smell like a wolf.

IB abilities:
Use of Jutsu.
High speed.
Un-Human Strenght.
Super Senses.
Sound Barrier:Using his sound abilities, Blaze is able to create a barrier of sound, a few inches think, about his body.The Barrier is for light protection against most attacks.

Special Abilities:
Earth Breaker:Channeling in most of his energy into his right arm, Blaze unleashing a large focused beam of sound which can shatter and break through almost anything known to man.Once this mighty attack is released, Blaze is drained and
his right armor is covered in a black..Dust almost.The dust if you will, causing his arm to be un-able to move, leaving it frozen for the time being, meaning Blaze is almost defensless and dead.

Chidori:Channeling most of his energy to his right arm, Blaze creates an energy source which flashes off in a bright blue color.When at full power, the energy burst of like thunder, while making a chirping sound.The attack takes the same toll as Earth Breaker does, just abit less energy when done.

Primal:In times of rage, Blaze will ' lose it' to his primal side causing his senses and strenght to increase, as it acts more animal like.

Bio:Being a Xein, A race well known for their power house warriors, and sound tech. in which they use for war.Xein's, being from the planet Xen, resemble humans, simply with some animal traits.A XeinEl, Are Xein's of the dog family, which is what Blaze is from, being a wolf XeinEl, Blaze has the traits, and abilities of a wolf.Most Xein's move to Earth simply to help in wars.But now Xein's are moving to Earth to be free of there leader, Rein of the XeinAl race, a reptile like race.Blaze How ever, move to Earth to become a powerful fighter, trained ina dojo for some time now.

Un-employed for a few weeks, Blaze has found a job in bounty hunting.

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
Splee! Thanks NA, good to have ya back *gives some cookies* and thanks for putting up the bio Blaze, you are gladly accepted *gives more cookies* Now i suppose I shall put my own up. Since more haven't joined yet.

Name: Jon Kiylu

Appearance: A lean man with light brown khakis, a red overshirt, and small sunglasses that hardly cover his eyes. He stands at about 6 feet, and in strongly built. His brown neck length hair and eyes shimmer in the light. His feet have old beaten up black boots.

Personality: A very friendly man to all people. He is also open and sticks behind whatever he thinks. Though this often gets him into trouble, he can also easily get his way out of it one way or the other, even if it means that he must fight. He often will go to help anyone in trouble, and is often times ready to give his own life to help if he feels like he can.

Main element: Wind

Secondary element:
Nature

Weapon(s): A staff with a green bulb attached to the end of it to amp his powers. This stays attached to a strap on his back, and is quite obvious since it's almost as tall as him. It is outfitted with a blade inside, incase things get dangerous, and a small laser, which is only good for melting things or starting a small fire.

OOB abilities: Every once and awhile Jon can ride the clouds, but only if the conditions are perfect, which they almost never are.
He can jump great heights.
He can use the wind to speed himself up a bit.

IB abilities: He can concentrate the wind to make invisible fast hitting blades, leaving him open, but normally the enemy is too busy getting hurt to notice.
He can condense the wind to make one single blade made of wind that ravels so fast that it collects loose sediment around it to make itself visible. It cuts the target that it hits about 70 times each time it lands. It also hurts the user.

Special Abilities: He almost literally becomes the wind. He zooms about at the speed of sound, and can summon even more invisible blades of wind. He can become one himself as well. His drawback is that he can only hold this form for a half hour max. Even if he does go out of this form earlier, he becomes vulnerable, and will bleed even if someone touches him unless he rest for awhile.

Bio: Jon has always loved living in Gread with his parents, a quiet little town with not much to do. It was one of the few places where Niroun didn't have complete rule over. Needless to say, he finds the life was a little boring. Having moved out at the age of 13, he had found a strange staff, and with it developed his abilities over many years of training by himself. He had found that the staff had given him slight control over wind, and with time, developed the skills to control the wind without the staff. Even though he did train alone, he made many trips back into the cities. He became a freelancer, and got his name out too a few bigger business tycoons. He is currently on his way for a job to be a bodyguard for a big man in the town of Harrioulos. He really longs for adventure though, and has always wanted to help get rid of Niroun.

Even though we will start in two days, everyone is encouraged to join!!!

Nobodys Angel

Name:
-Sydney Kinnin
Appearance:
-black hair(long layered, just below shoulder) green eyes; black tank(camisole), jeans( blue flares, somewhat torn at knee) brown converse, silver necklace, black arm warmers. She is about 5'8"
Personality:
-Sydney is quiet and laid back, she has little confidence in herself. When angry she is something of a sadist
Main element:
-Darkness
Secondary element:
-Fire
Weapon(s):
-Dual pistols
-she can summon black staff with a red orb at the top
OOB abilities:
-teleporation through portals, can create a hand that appears at the tip of her staff and can extend to grab object and to pull her self up
IB abilities:
-can create shadow minions, and use her own shadow to attack or defend
-can create a small, temporary shield, that lasts a couple of seconds
Special Abilities: Can paralyze enemies, but in turn causes her to pass out; Is much more powerful between dusk and dawn, but the mist in the forest weakens her greatly; the shadows she creates drain her of strength
Bio:
-Sydney was shunned by kids in her class. She didn't care, since she could crate her own "friends". As she got older she learned to manipulate her creatures or give them free will and she could create portals and such. As she devolved her powers, she became more of a loner, in fear of being shunned like she did before. She is also somewhat of a mercenary

~~~

**stuffs cookie in mouth**

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
((any RP can be good and this one sounds like it could be quit amazing. I RP as long as the RP keeps going so you can count on me))

Name: Charlie Simile

Appearance: (you said we could be different races right?) Charlie stands a good six feet tall. She has all the physical characteristics of a human, but with light green skin and large pointed ears. Charlie is a Zery from the planet Frothmore. They were one of the first races to make contact with the human race on earth.

Charlie has dark brown eyes with long black hair that reaches about half way down her back that is held back with clips on both sides; her ears stick out threw her hair. Her mouth has no lips but move just like a human's and she can speak both her native tongue and many of the human languages. Her nose looks just like a normal human nose.

Charlie's outfit almost seems old to humans. Tanned animal skinned dress that is strapless and cut just above the knees with slits up both of the sides. she has tattoos of three maroon thivk lines around her left arm. She wears black boots that go half way up her calf.

Personality: Charlie looks fierce, but is an angel at heart. She makes jokes and plays jokes on people. In the end though when battleis coming you may not want to be close to Charlie. She has royal Zery blood in her, royal blood has a special adrenline that makes the person a savage fighter that goes berserk.

Main element: Lightening

Secondary element: Light

Weapon(s): Two laser pistols in holsters on both hips. Also a special bow that can be used with her powers.

OOB abilities:
-Super Hearing - extremely normal for her race
-Great Strength - average for her race

IB abilities:
-Accuracy - perfect with her bow and arrow and guns
-See Far Distances
-Lightening Arrows - she can shoot lightening with her bow
Special Abilities:
- Charlie can create a giant storm with lots of lightening. The down fall is it can even hit her and everyone in the area.

Bio: Charlie was the bastard daughter of the king of her planet. She knew that it meant she would be last on the list of taking the throne, but soon she found herself in the spot light. The king's only son had little of the royale blood, unlike Charlie who had almost all royal blood. The law of the land said that the heir to the throne had to have over 50% of royal blood.
The kingdom was to be her's at a young age when near the death of the king he gave birth to another boy who had strong royal blood. Charlie was off the hook, and was glad, for in all of her young age andup she has grown up in the royal guards. She used her royal blood for good purposes by fighting enemies.
Charlie was than shipped off to earth to help the rebels, but they failed and she barely got away to save herself. She soon learned of her power to use Lightening and grew strong with it. In the end Charlie stayed on earth and has many friends, but she really enjoys to travel.

Last edited:

BlackmageAp

Awards
Yay, thank you both. We will start tomorrow, regardless of the number of people starting with us. and by tomorrow, I mean the 11th. I know we should start somewhat earlier, but I just want to see if we can at least get one more person in here. Oh yeah, *gives cookies to BO_dbl._sizzle* thanks again ^_^.

BlackmageAp

Awards
OOC: Alright, it may be 3:30 over here, but that's still the 11th! On with the show ^_^ This will be odd without the pizza shop, eh NA? Forgive me all for such a short post, messa tired after workin.....

IC: Jon plopped down onto his new apartment bed. It was a small room, outfitted with a kitchen, bathroom, and personal laundry room. Nothing luxurious, but definitely better than staying outside again. Jon sighed as he looked at his mission objective folder, which he couldn't open until he met face to face with his boss.

"Man i can't believe this. Why couldn't he have just let me open it now?"

He tossed it onto a nearby table and got out his cell. He brought up the holo-schedule to see what time he had to meet his new boss. He noticed that he had somewhere around 5 hours and sighed. He looked at the rest of his schedule. Empty, as he suspected. He paced around the apartment and looked out the window. He looked at all of the people around, many were together in groups. He sighed and laid his head down on the windows edge. As he did, he could hear his stomach growl like a lion.

"Well, i do have three hours....maybe this town has something good to eat."

He locked up the apartment and headed outside down the street, knowing that he looked mighty odd with the staff sticking out from on his back. People began to whisper as he passed through the bright city. Jon simply walked passed, even knowing that everyone would continue saying things so long as he kept his weapon out.

Nobodys Angel

"C'mon...c'mon!" Sydney was playing a virtual reality game with what appeared to be her shadow. The room she...er, they were paying in was dark despite it bein midafternoon."Sydney!" her mom opened the door and turned the light on. Before she could catch a glimpse of the shadow, Sydney quickly made the shadow vanish. "Who are you talking to?" her mother asked. ""Uhh. No one. No one at all."Sydeny forced a smile. "Right." her mom shook her head. "Anyway, could you get a few groceries for me?" "Yeah. Sure, whatever..."

BlazeDynamo

Dashing about from roof top, to roof top, a man and a large creature, resembling a bird, with a human body.A Harpie.The man seemed to wear a trench coat, a large scythe strapped on.Many city people seemed to look up, scared at what was going on.The Harpie couldnt fly, as it was damaged in it's righ wing.

"Damn it! Jus' stop and let me kill you!"

The man said, taking a dashing leap for the Harpie.Grasping the Harpie, the man turned into a spin, now the Harpie spinning along.The man seemed to smirk, tossing the Harpie down the tall buildings into the middle of the street.

"Gotcha'!"

Leaping down, the man landed, slipping on a pair of gloves.Placing his palms out, a large sonic boom flew from the gloves, causing the Harpie to screach in pain, the windows of teh cars and builing behind the Harpie shattered then, scaring the cities people.

Now, making a dash to the Harpie, the mans fist flew for the Harpies face, crushing the Harpies skull in.

"You just got Blazed."

The man said, placing a foot atop the Harpies gut.

[crash]

The bar was full of action for this time of night. People looking for something or someone to hold them. People looking for purpose or even a lousy mercenary job. Amazing how so many people can waste their lives drinking worthless alcohol.

Charlie slip back another shot and slammed the glass back on the table.

"Char' I think you've had too much." Jack, the bar tender, said behind the counter.

"Just one more and I'll be going. I don't want to see the fight going to happen when old Frank spots the new guy over their with his girl" she smiled back at Jack.

"Well, I may need you to split the fight up."

"Na' I think you big friends at the door can handle them"

Jack poured one more class and Charlie shot it back without a wince or blink. She quickly Left some money on the table and headed for the door.

"Three, two, one...." Charlie wispered and then the punches flew. She shook her head walking out the door.

It was a warm evening and Charlie was getting worried that she was become an alcoholic with how much earlier in the day she was drinking, but the thought of food made her mind go clear as she passed a shop selling some pizza. Charlie then quickly hid her face as a man looked her way, he was a secret police officer for Niroun as Charlie was one of the ones at the top of his list of most wanted.

She quickly moved into an alley way and without really looking grabbed a guy walking down the street that everyone was looking at. They must have been scared from his weapon, but yet they were scared from her's too.

"Hey Kid, give me your jacket!" Charlie told the guy quickly. She had to change her appearance quickly in some way before the cop noticed who she was.

BlazeDynamo

The Harpie would push Blaze off, sending him straight into an Alley, pushing a man, and women aside from each other, smashing into the wall at the end.The Harpie would leap for Blaze, smashing it's claws into the gut of Blaze.

"Damn!That hurt like hell."

Pushing the Harpie back, the man stood, sending a bonecrushing punch to he gut of the Harpie.The punch had the Harpie bent over in pain, coughing up blood.Seeing this the cop quickly ran into the alley, a Photon Pistol aimed straight for Blaze.Another fist flew for the side of the face of the Harpie then.The fist met, sending the Harpie crashing into the side wall then, the cop firing a Photon Bullet.Standing, his form bleeding some, he'd dig in his pocket raising a card showing his picture.Beside the picture were words showing his License of hunting, a rank, and weapons.The cop stood there, hiding his gun then."Im so sorry.I will have a Med. Team over in a few."

"Don't.Im a Xein after all."

The bleeding would slow, the bullet popping out.The photons were still spinning inside the bullet, meaning Blaze was lucky.

"The photons were released.And my body will heal.Slowly though."

The bleeding came to a stop, the wound still there, and hurting.

"I need to find me a freakin' place that will accept my bounty on this side of the city."

He turned to the women and man then.

"Do any of you know like..Any bars or places that accept bounties?"

BlackmageAp

Awards
Jon looked at the female Zery asking for his jacket. It wasn't too often that one found one walking the streets, let alone randomly asking for other people's clothing. He didn't know that the cops were roaming teh streets, and snorted a bit.

"Ma'am. I do believe that you've had a bit much to drink. There are clothing stores in this city, and I'm sure that you'll find a jacket just like mine there. Now if youll be so kind, I believe the man behind you is asking something."

He brushed the Zery's hands off and faced his palms to the ground. He jumped a bit and released some wind from beneath him, clearing her head and landing neatly behind her. He smiled as he spoke to the new man that had appeared.

"Well sir, I was just looking for a place to eat myself, but I think I could help you out there as well."

He patted a bundle that he carried with him of a head from a different demon that he'd slayed days before. It was starting to smell, and he didn't want it to rot beyond recognition.

[crash]

Charlie realized she had picked a dangerous person to ask. A bounty hunter, two infact had now come forward as well as the cop. Charlie looked around fast when the cop finally realized who she was. He began to move toward her with his gun when Charlie snap her finger and a flash of lightening blinked the scene. Using this time she snuck through a door int he alleyway.

"Too much to drink?" Charlie said to herself. "I always stop at five."

"Nice job you two!" the cop said turning agrily to the two gentlemen. "That was Charlie Simile. She is one of the most wanter in the world and would have been your biggest bountys and you screwed it up!"

The cop walked away grumbling about stupid bounty hunters and not knowing the most wanted list.

Charlie looked down on the two from the vent she was lying in. It wasn't everyday she got to meet two very interesting people, plus stupid.
"I'm the number three on the most wanted list and they didn't even realize it was me." Charlie thought to herself.

She wiggled her way out of the shaft and made her way out the door again sneaking away. Charlie wanted to stay in chat, but now that they knew who she was, it wan't the time to take chances.

Last edited:

Nobodys Angel

OOC: Yay! I just had thewrost day of my life **claps**

IC:

Sydney walked out of the house. She carried a messenger bag with the money to get the groceries with. Her mom obviously picked the wrong time to sent her out. Her car was broken, and it had started to rain. Hard. She muttered curses under her breath as she racked her brain for ideas. She got an idea. Lately, she had been able to create portals. If she could make one maybe...

She turned to duck into a alley way, but bumped into two guys. The one guy's weapon she pulled her two pistols out and stared at them for a minute. Embarassed and speechless.

BlackmageAp

Awards
Jon had barely turned his head as he heard the guard complain. He turned back around and began to stroke his chin a bit. A member on their most wanted list eh? Not bad, though it'd be a bit better if she had kept her fighting experiences with a masked face. That way she could fight them without them knowing her on the streets. He walked a bit more and yawned a bit.

As he did, he felt a bump in front of him, and saw a girl take out her pistols as she stumbled back, looking at his weapon. He blinked a bit as he looked at her and out his hands in front of himself.

"Whoa whoa, I hope you're not going to do anything rash with those ma'am. I don't plan on using my weapon here, I just like carrying it."

He began to sweat a bit as he spoke. He was a tad worried that she might be trying to hold them up.

[crash]

Charlie knew she was going to regret this, but she came up behind the girl and hit her in the back of the head, knocking her out. Charlie didn't want to, but she wasn't a killer, wells she has been in years. After the war she wetn into hiding and now look what she was doing.

"There! Happy!?" Charlie said pulling out of her own guns out to make sure that the guy wouldn't try to do anything. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Charlie just had to help couldn't just let one of them die at the hands of some crazy girl.

"I'll be leaving now. You owe this!" Charlie said ripping of the guys jacket and running around the corner out of the alleyway. "I'll give it back!! I promise!"

Charlie sniffed the coat and almsot died from the smell. If only he didn't need to have carry that stupid head. Charlie lifted up the coat over he ears and walked throught the crown hoping to leave nahind the scene in the alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back