• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NINTENDO DREAM - HIGH-QUALITY 358/2 DAYS SCANS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
YES IT DOES MATTER BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING SO HOW THE HECK CAN YOU AGREE TO IT

There there, eat this Cookie I found on the ground covered with spiders(Just kiddin')

Nice scans. Can't wait for the translation. Take your time, Bittermeats, then it will be better with no mistakes(not saying you made them before.)

A

Audo

Okay, this is the last time...
AGAINGAIN.jpg

a KH2 FMV =/= A DAYS CGI!
FMV = FMV
CGI = CGI
IT DOES NOT DIFFERENTIATE BASED ON THE SYSTEM!

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Crisis Core wasn't meant to be as long as FF7 or any other full-blown rpg. Zack's story wouldn't take as long as an entire FF game, it just doesn't fit in like that. It was a side game to explain enough for us to know who Zack was and what happened to him, as well as Sephiroth and Cloud. It also shed light on Genesis and Angeal.

Short and sweet was a good was to tell Zack's story.

It wasn't the best, but it was a good game. I'm with you on the missions there. I do them for the sake of saying that I finished them. :3

I'm also one of the people who ran around looking for stuff for Cloud just so that I could make Don pick him.

FFVII was technically Cloud's story. Also, Genesis and Angeal are filler Characters introduced because Nomura's planning yet ANOTHER add on to the FFVII Compilation. They're even remaking the original Ps1 version. Genesis is supposed to be the main antagonist in this next one. Or so I've heard. Most of this information is just speculation.

I agree but, still not long enough. :sad:

Me too, and to see the Yuffie cutscenes.

Wasn't it just a pain? It was so irritating.

And then I chose the option where they almost smooched. XD

Eeeew! Why!? Did you get to see when Cloud said he would rip off Don's balls? He said something along the lines of "I'll smash em. I'll cut em off. I'll rip em off." XDXD I peed myself when he said that!!!!

I'm so off topic.
Anyway, with that said, I don't think we can assume that Days will be short because CC was. I think that it won't be as long as the traditional consoles games. But the reason is that's just how long the story will take to tell, just as it was with CC.

I don't know if that made any sense. I'm not going to admit that I threw that last bit in just so that R-K doesn't delete my FF7-filled post. OTL

It was said somewhere that the reason that CC was so short was BECAUSE of the cutscenes. I could be wrong though.

Roxas' story won't take that long to tell. Nomura can make a year go by like that without any sort of justifiable reason. Just like that :snaps fingers: He's done it before and he could do it again.

FMV's aren't the same as CGI. I don't know where that debate came from. RK is being severely misinterpreted. :pats RK comfortingly: CoM didn't have ANY CGI AT ALL. Hell, not even RE:COM had any CGI. It was ALL FMV!

Last edited:

Ren

adios motherfucker
FFVII was technically Cloud's story. Also, Genesis and Angeal are filler Characters introduced because Nomura's planning yet ANOTHER add on to the FFVII Compilation. They're even remaking the original Ps1 version. Genesis is supposed to be the main antagonist in this next one. Or so I've heard. Most of this information is just speculation.

I agree but, still not long enough. :sad:

Me too, and to see the Yuffie cutscenes.

Wasn't it just a pain? It was so irritating.
I look forward to a FF7 remake if they ever do one.

My heart broke whenever there was a Yuffie scene because I would think, "He met her! No! Why do they do this?!?"

Angeal was a beast of a filler character. Love him.

I'm boycotting any future FF7 games that are new. It's just turning into BS. I don't know why Nomura is trying to make the compilation die out like this.

Eeeew! Why!? Did you get to see when Cloud said he would rip off Don's balls? He said something along the lines of "I'll smash em. I'll cut em off. I'll rip em off." XDXD I peed myself when he said that!!!!

Cuz it's funny. XD
I love the lack of subtlety in FF7. It will be a shame if they remake it for PS3 and it just gets edited out in the NA release.

It was said somewhere that the reason that CC was so short was BECAUSE of the cutscenes. I could be wrong though.

Roxas' story won't take that long to tell. Nomura can make a year go by like that without any sort of justifiable reason. Just like that :snaps fingers: He's done it before and he could do it again.

FMV's aren't the same as CGI. I don't know where that debate came from. RK is being severely misinterpreted. :pats RK comfortingly: CoM didn't have ANY CGI AT ALL.

You're probably right. I was just bsing that part. With useless babble. XDD
Okay, no more CC ranting. PM me if it needs to continue XD
*Afraid of R-K's mass post deleting of doom*

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh dear god I just looked at Sora's face in the picture with Riku and there's this blur over his lips and I couldn't help but hear
"Do you want to know... why I have these scars?"

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Hah! Sora wants sex now, I just caught that! XDXD

I played trough the first game once and named all of my gummi ships after things with the word ass in them. I got my 60 hr's of jollies.

Then I played through the 2nd game and named them after different types of oral sex! XDXDXD

Those were the days. :sigh: :wipes tears from eye:

Does anyone else notice how biig Axel's Manboobs are? o_O" They iz HUUUGE!!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thinks for the scans R-K and TMM even their not new. I can't believe most of the pages are talk about how the game will look like or if it has CGI or FMV, silly people's. ^^

It's not silly, it's just something that not all people care about at an equal level.
As for the CGI or FMV, that's just people refusing to accept they don't know the terms they're using :\

Cissy

Bronze Member
How dare you, R-K! Posting new scans while I was sleeping....

Lovely scans, by the way. I can now add them to my collection of Days images. :3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wow. Nothing new, but these scans are great.

Thanks TMM (for finding these), RK (for posting these).

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
wow. Alot happens since I left for a bit...

R-K in your first pic explanation, thank you for using all of my favorite characters.

Scans are looking great!

Cissy

Bronze Member
I was thinking of replaying KH1. I now know what to name my raft.

Sora: KILL R-K!
Riku: Let's do it!

:3

Darn. It's no fun when he's not around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back