• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nightmare Before Christmas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
WOW! I really enjoyed playing this game in KH1, and I was looking forward to it contineing in KH2. I want to see what kind of bosses you will fight in the world of Christmas town. Also, i wornder if the caustumes would be the same in Halloween town and Christmas town. The other day I realized that TNBC, was bought by Disney, and that is why Disney and Square-Enix had a right to put it in the game.

I was at the Buena-Vista site the other day, and I was looking at The Nightmare Before Christmas Oggies Revenge game, does anyone else notice the similarities between that game and the levle in Kingdom Hearts, not much a diffrence.

darkknave2113

Its rare to find people that actuslly like this movie.....which is awesome. Have you seen the trailer with footage of the nightmare before christmas in it? Sora is with Donald Goofy and Jack...all wearing the same clothes as the first game. There's also footage of Oogie Boogie so I'll assume he'll be the boss. As for the story line...it should actually follow the movies plot (I'm guessing but theres a picture of Jack dressed like Santa Clause, and in a sled:
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=s20.jpg
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=s19.jpg
** if thats not a link just copy and paste

kingdomcaesar

omg, i love this movie, as you can see from my sig :)! the reason why i played kh was primarily because NBC was in it, and the game surprisingly turned out to be good. cant wait to fighting heartless in Christmastown *drools*.

khfanatic summarized it, but allow me to explain the details.
okay, so Jack Skellington the pumpkin king of Halloween Town is tired from having to prepare the same event, Halloween every year, which the residents look forward to. Then one day, he wanders off to Christmas Town, where everthings cheery and jolly unlike his town. So he decides to adopt the ideas of Christmas town to create a better Halloween while Sally, Jack's "gf" has a bad feeling of this whole Christmasy Halloween. Jack then kidnaps Santa Clause where he and tragedy prevails...

you should definitely watch it! its a classic.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
The Nightmare Before Christmas was an awesome movie, and the level in KH2 will excellent as well. My friend is a freak about this movie, loves it! :)

Jesus_Rocz

Website
www.freewebs.com
I know this is a double post, but I just read this, and nobody has posted in over a month...

anyways, Tim Burton has this new movie, called the Corpse Bride, its like the nightmare before Christmas, same look and everything. Its comming out in september, do you think if there is a KH3 they will have it in the game?

d_fallen_1

that movie is one of by favorites as well as everyone else's favorite in my school, that is a lot of people by the way. i love the jack's lament song. well anyway, consider that halloween town is back it is more than likely than it is finally going to be based on the movie. kidnapping santa claus, preparing christmas, oogie interupting, and having "sandy claws" as your partner.

oh and oogie's revenge is coming out in the ps2, not the ps3.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
maybe i was thinking about that 2 looks like a good movie. lol that wouold be cool to put in KH3.

d_fallen_1

hey, who knows? it could be a good game. at least it is not one of knows awful movie sequels that disney always create that is always put in the garbage. who makes a sequel to tarzan, and journey to atlantis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back