• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nightmare b4 christmas world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Unknown

Most of you have seen the picture of Jack the skeleton in a santa sunit and think that its from kh2 well while surfing the net i fiound out a new game was coming out, Nightmare Before Christmas Ogies Revenge where we play as jack skeleton and where like santa the easter bunny punkin king all that so tell me what you think oh and heres a pic from ogies revenge

also you can check out som info by going here http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/nightmarebeforechristmas/index.html

Hokage

Banned
Awards
KH2Researcher said:

Please refrain from Spamming the threads with non- KH2 pertaining stuff. If u must put it in ur sig... Even if the pic is funny... anyways. Yeah the nightmare before christmas thing is looking sweet as expected and fighting Ooogie again to me seems pretty cool. I just hope he comes back a way better fighter then he was in KH and that we can do some awesome reaction commands on him..hehehe

KHandBritney

Wow ...nice find...I really love that movie and its the best Disney movie so I really want the game but I dont want to sound mean but this is in the wrong topic.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Doesn't this thread count as advertising, and advertising threads are usually closed very quickly... And what on earth does this have to do with KH2... if anything this should be in the General Video games section...lol

riku7244

well in the trailer i saw for this game it had KH theme song playing

door_to_the_ligh

the game looks goos and all (so does the trailer) but this aint the right place to talk about it, sorry (Jack RUlLES!!!)

and btw
well in the trailer i saw for this game it had KH theme song playing

what trailer did you see?? even though the idea of this video game may have come from kh, why would there be musik from another game in it? it would kinda be misleading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back