• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nick cannons Wild'n out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
okay who here watches that show its so funny! i like the part with crystina milain (thats how u spell here lat name right?) and the asian kid goes as nick...i hope crystina doesent find out im cheating on her.......with the asain guy behind me.

omg i was crackin up! what do u guys thinking of this show and whats ur favorite part?

I love that show i think its soo funny when there doing the rap battle thing and that one dude goes ''U look liike the thing they use to scare the crows and how come ur adems apple goes out further than ur nose''!!!!!! I LOVE THAT PART!!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=o I love that show too! It's hilarious! I love the games! xD And the rappers are hilarious. Much better then most MTV shows out there. I'm always laughing out loud. >.<

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
monkeybutt said:
=o I love that show too! It's hilarious! I love the games! xD And the rappers are hilarious. Much better then most MTV shows out there. I'm always laughing out loud. >.<

ya i agree with you monkey besides jackass or wildboys wildn out is the best!
i also like the wack ass ringtone ah that was sooooooooooooo funny lol

Hokage

Banned
Awards
ahh this show is beyond funny. me and my bro watch it all the time. LOL. so f-ing hilarious.

LittleLegs

this show is ok.....when i first saw it on commercial....i thot it was gonna be a dancin type of show

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Funny,funny! I love the part where they brought in the Yin yang twins! Also I gotta say this has got to be the funniest show since Punk'd.

honestly i dident find punk'd funny at all.but wildin out is the best like i said before

E

Ecstacy

i think it's funny as hell! prolly one of MTV's best. i can say it's damn sure better then that damn andy milonakis show. omg i can't stand that kid.

Brian

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
envyme2x said:
i think it's funny as hell! prolly one of MTV's best. i can say it's damn sure better then that damn andy milonakis show. omg i can't stand that kid.

Brian

LOL I know that fat kid is a retard! Wildn' out you chew people out with tight raps something no body ever thought about doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back