• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

next weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what weapon should be used

• one keyblade with dual wielding drive forms

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • dual wielding keyblades at all times

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • something new

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora=roxas

the first two hoices r keyblades but if u want a diff weapon then u woulkd pic new eapon does that make any sense

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Well, than you'd hvae to ask "How will Sora wield his keyblades, or will there be a new weapon?" That's more appropriate....anyway, I still doubt Sora will use something other than a keyblade. He's the keyblade's chosen one, And I personally didn't think dual-wielding was all that....

Xehanort: 17

I think the Keyblades: Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

I think in Kingom Hearts 3 a new ability like Keyblade Fusion should be made. Imagine the Oblivion and Oathkeeper Fused.

What do you think?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'd love to see Sora do something no one else does. And that's to wield a duel sided Keyblade.

Maithus

I would like to see Duel weilding optional for Sora. You can have the choice to duel weild to defeat a boss with ease, or having the other option to use one Keyblade to make bosses more interesting and challenging.

E

Eternal Oblivion

i would like it to be optional in the biggening but if i have to pick it will be one blade and i just dunno the reason

knightalex

Sora, please stick with one keyblade. Please. I find dual wielding keyblades Form okay, but the excellent enough. At such time, going back to square one is best to find the solution.

Include upgrade version for Kingdom Key! Make it a little like FF8? (my friend told me you get to upgrade your weapons, but I never played the game personally)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm... fusion? intertwining the abilities and strength of two keybaldes or maybe more, to create an extreme blade? i like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back