• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Next Gen Sonic Game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
SIGHS

Who is the villian this time? I didn't bother finishing Sonic Heroes because it sucked and it had Dreamcast Graphcs.

The only good Sonic were the firsts ones. and the ones on the Dreamcast. Those were the best.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It looks awosme. I think that it would be something that I would buy in the near future. Hope that it is very exciting.

E

Eclipse

the news of this game is not new, as they announced one a year ago

1948dragon_

it looks awsome. is it comeing to the ps3 becuse if it isnt I might have to buy a 360

S

Shadow Soldier

They should just remake the old games. Same characters, not them shitty ones, same boss's.. but Next Gen graphics.

1948dragon_

Shadow Soulja said:
They should just remake the old games. Same characters, not them shitty ones, same boss's.. but Next Gen graphics.
I dont agree I mean it would feel recycled. I think the should keep all the memerable characters but add in some new (cool) enemies and a good not the " stop eggman from taking over the world" crap they give us every sonic game

E

Eclipse

it looks awsome. is it comeing to the ps3 becuse if it isnt I might have to buy a 360

why don't you ACTUALLY read the article? it says coming to the ps3 and the 360

1948dragon_

Silver Silence said:
why don't you ACTUALLY read the article? it says coming to the ps3 and the 360
I dont read I just look at all the pretty pictures :p mayby Ill do that next time

S

Shadow Soldier

1948dragon_ said:
I dont agree I mean it would feel recycled. I think the should keep all the memerable characters but add in some new (cool) enemies and a good not the " stop eggman from taking over the world" crap they give us every sonic game

They'd be taking a chance. Some games actually are great when they are remade. And they shouldnt say eggman anymore. The original Dr. Robotnik was the best.

E

Eclipse

^ eggman...is retarded. i liked the name robotnik better.

they got it from sonic adventure...when he said "hey look it's a giant talking egg" and robotnik got mad...so they called him eggman

S

Shadow Soldier

Thats the dumbest thing ever. Dr. Robotnik is by far a better name...

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
you guy do know eggman was his orginal name right

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
.................no, no it wasn't, well not outside Japan, and it should have stayed that way.

Mighty

Super Sonic said:
.................no, no it wasn't, well not outside Japan, and it should have stayed that way.

That's true it wasn't the original name in the English storyline, but it's become quite accepted that Sega Japan's storyline is cannon, as the English storyline was the one to change many things such as Sonic's speed, legend of the chaos emeralds and even Sonic's friends.

As for Sonic Next Gen, Sega had a chance here.. they could of reinvented the series by making a clean break: Not having dumb gimmicks and crappy stereotypical characters. Sonic Team feels that they have to make new characters for every game these days, I still don't understand why they would make up 5 new characters for Sonic riders rather than using some of their past characters like Mighty and Nack.

If the gameplay is good I can look past the whole "new characters" thing.

e306_01.jpg

This picture apparently is the promotional art for the game, though there's some things in it that point to it being fake

-PC
-Shadow was never mentioned
-The white hedgehog isn't white

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
there so ruining Sonic, its sad to see it die like this.. Just like Mario, good game but they milked it so much made into crap, same with FFVII, I wish Sega would see, this and let Sonic die knowing that it was good.. When Sonic get PS2, cube. adn up..if was a down far for Sonic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back