• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku13

Hello ppl. Im new here and im not just one of those newbies that have no expieriance at all. Ive been to a couple of other forums, which one i got into a big fight with one member so i came here to just cool down. This forum is different unlike other ones although no offense to them. Ive seen the rpgs that have like 2 paragraghs which im not that use to but i can stick wit it. Plus this forum has alot of older users which im only like 14 so dont use any fancy words wit me alright :)

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Hello ppl. Im new here and im not just one of those newbies that have no expieriance at all. Ive been to a couple of other forums, which one i got into a big fight with one member so i came here to just cool down. This forum is different unlike other ones although no offense to them. Ive seen the rpgs that have like 2 paragraghs which im not that use to but i can stick wit it. Plus this forum has alot of older users which im only like 14 so dont use any fancy words wit me alright :)

lol it doesn't really have all that many older users. i mean, i guess i'm what you'd consider older, in these forums, but most of the people in here really are a lot closer to your age than to mine.

btw, i'm glad you understand how important it is to get time to cool down after a lot of time in a forum. even the calmest people can get really frustrated in forum arguments.

anyway, welcome to KHInsider! it's a pleasure to meet you.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
if i could think of a big word i'd use one but since i can't oh well. welcome to KHI hope you have a good time here ^^

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Welcome to KHi, Riku13. If you need any help at all, then read the sticky notes or PM me. I dont use big words too often, until I can understand what they mean.

J4p4N3s3~61RL is right, it is always best to calm down if you have an argument with someone. But I hope you stay here longer even after you've calmed down.

Looks like we've got the vbPlaza back, you can find out more about it in this thread http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=75610

Back