• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Unbirth Observation!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hmm, you are right. I have to find someone to explain this to me.

Apparently, erasing means severing all chains completely. The memories will be scattered, none will be accessible, but they will still be in his heart. The word erasing actually gives us the wrong impression.

what I was saying is that when an unbirth is made it's because a person looses all his memory and not a trace of them are left.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
what I was saying is that when an unbirth is made it's because a person looses all his memory and not a trace of them are left.

We have yet to encounter someone who can really strip someone of his or her memories. Master Xehanort may be an exception in light of the trailers we have seen. Your theory still stands.

and what Memory Master is trying to say its common? but its not.

And then there's this. Namine and possibly MX are powerful beings with control over memories. But what about the common people? What happened to them?

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
What we're told she did in a nutshell was that she simultaneously tore apart all the Memory Links in his Heart, leaving him with nothing to fall on. He Blue Screened.

how was she able to do that?(I didnt pay attention in CoM)
doesnt she only have control over Sora?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah, but Namine did not restore the chains, yet Repliku came back to life, with his memories intact no less.

Uh, she did. Repliku said it himself - all he has are his Memories of Sora and Namine, while being aware that he is a clone of Riku. She put him back together - fully, for better or worse.
That's what she stayed behind to do, and what she promised Sora she'd do - put Repliku back together.

how was she able to do that?(I didnt pay attention in CoM)
doesnt she only have control over Sora?

Sora, and those whose Hearts are aligned with his.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Uh, she did. Repliku said it himself - all he has are his Memories of Sora and Namine, while being aware that he is a clone of Riku. She put him back together - fully, for better or worse.
That's what she stayed behind to do, and what she promised Sora she'd do - put Repliku back together.

Sora, and those whose Hearts are aligned with his.

Right, but she never once erased all the memories from someone's heart. I mean she never left a person without memories. She said she could'nt do it. So there has never been a case in the series where someone has lost all memories completely, right?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Right.
Though I fail to see why you needed to ask to know that.

I was just making sure I had my facts straight. So i needed to make sure that I did'nt misunderstand the whole memory stuff.

Thanks Rain.

Well I think I have the unbirth theory I will stick to until the game comes out.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Right, but she never once erased all the memories from someone's heart. I mean she never left a person without memories. She said she could'nt do it. So there has never been a case in the series where someone has lost all memories completely, right?

Not even Namine, who has complete control over Sora's memories is able to totally erase them, so who would be powerful enough to do so? Unbirths seemed pretty common in BBS, so there must have been a lot of people who back then who have completely lost their memories. Who would bother to erase the memories of these normal people?

Lolita

Dear You
Good find, but there should be more evidence to support this theory.
Namine can't completely erase Sora's memories, in CoM, she even said so herself, the memories just were hanging around, they were never erased, they just needed to be connected/chained, thus Chain of Memories.

Last edited:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Even though it's flawed, I'm still sticking to the: Unbirth are the creation of beings/babies who were never managed to be born into this world, hence they have to do something with the left-over. Since the heart never existed, there can't be a heartless... and since the body is developing, it can't turn into a nobody... and it's constantly sleeping. And it only can rely on memories, which it has none.

I could say... an alteration of MX's experiments affecting Time could suffice, since he could alter the timeline (possible, look at 'Timeless River'). But there's a huge flaw in that.

But I believe it's beings who should exist, but could not because they never existed at all, compared to Nobodies, which is from being existent to being non-existent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Not even Namine, who has complete control over Sora's memories is able to totally erase them, so who would be powerful enough to do so? Unbirths seemed pretty common in BBS, so there must have been a lot of people who back then who have completely lost their memories. Who would bother to erase the memories of these normal people?

Perhaps MX was experimenting with memories of the heart and created the first unbirth by accident. Then he began to create artificial unbirths and these unbiths went wild and betrayed MX. The unbirths began to steal other people's memory and MX to correct his mistake went looking for the BWHOPL in order to correct the mistake which is the unbirths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back