• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer SUBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, but the original HAS the subbed in it. It was posted hours before you posted this thread

boo_shoe2000

Yeah, but the original HAS the subbed in it. It was posted hours before you posted this thread

yeah, that's what I said. There should've been a new thread about it..........funny name......chaser..................isn't that used after drinking alcoholic drinks?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
yeah, that's what I said. There should've been a new thread about it..........funny name......chaser..................isn't that used after drinking alcoholic drinks?

I don't know. I took it from the KH 2 secret ending

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Despite common belief which should be uprooted, no, it's not cool and smart and awesome to start a thread about every tiny little thing that gets released.
Like chaser said, this already has at least one open thread about it. There's hardly a need to open a new one ~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back