• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Trailer Questions/Theories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

just go to www.kh2.co.uk and get the video. Thats where its uncut for you. but on the official site its the last button and then the picture of the video recorder that has AVP under neath (maybe some other intial)

dime55

yea on that site u gave me is where i downloaded it before. thanks for helping though. it was only audio when i downloaded it(it took me 2 hours) it said i need DivX. i really dont want to screw up so could soemone please tell me step by step what to do once i go 2 the DivX site??? there's a lot of different kinds of programs on that site 2 download and I dont wanna screw up. HELP WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED!!!!

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
This confirms my theory from the first time the redhead in the plaid dress showed up that she was Kairi. Overall, the game shows amzing improvement in graphics and design. Of course, the game looks a bit more threatening in some aspects, (then again, it's because Auron is too dark of a character for those who played FF10 to ever not think of him as rather spooky) but remains very cute still.
...I hate cute games, if it weren't for the plot, I couldn't stand playing it.

monkey_boy

Castle Oblivion/Grassy Fields is the same world as Twilight Town, so BHK just walked there.

Milh_Amethyz

Okey I'm out of the topic fill me with your question and Info.

Oh by the way i'm planing to extract the Official site of kh2 so i'm going to make my very own or you can download it from me you know.

D

Dark_Heartless

yea that was amazing!!!!! kairi looks weird for some reason....can ne1 help me out why does she look weird?

Milh_Amethyz

In the official site, if you click the firt menu you'll see the story line but i don't know how to read JAP language, i wonder what it says.

laath

I feel like a little kid again! Its about FKING time! You know this is awesome when I'm getting all jumpy over it! YES! Everything looks amazing- the gameplay videos---everything! And what I'm going to be liking is that new gummi ship system. Looks like it happens only once, but from that trailer, thats kickass looking!!! So fast-paced! AWWW MAN!!!! YES!

Excuse me, I have to go change my pants now. lol.

SweetUnknown88

question... at the very end of the trailer they show the beach that's in the DD trailer, and there's two lines that appear in Japanese. can anybody translate what they mean??

dime55

(question... at the very end of the trailer they show the beach that's in the DD trailer, and there's two lines that appear in Japanese. can anybody translate what they mean??)

well on http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Videos , it says that it means, "Distant hearts, when rejoined as one...May find the light within"

I also have a theory for yall hoo asked how did oogie boogie get back. In KH1, the heartless came to Halloweentown due to the Professor's failed experiment. Maybe he tried another experiment(which failed) and brought back Oogie.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Or maybe he didn't die and just disappeared. It looked as though he was destroyed when we were fighting him in that room. But then he comes back in house form. What's stopping him from coming back again? Apples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back