• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Theory... I hope

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Ashura

The reason Sora got his body back was because he didn't lose his heart, he simply unlocked it. The power of Kairi's heart sped up the "healing proccess":cool:

hehehe... I did it again! w00t!:D

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
In Kingdom Hearts 1, when Sora unlocked his heart, maybe Kairi's heart wasn't the only one in his
eek.gif
... I think BHK was on the other side of his heart. This would expain going to Twilight Town in CoM and BHK having Sora's Keyblades. It also expains BHK being in Dive into the Heart, and him staring at himself blankly, almost as if he can't belive he's real. Any thoughts?
confused.gif

EDIT: It also explians Sora's new clothes
rolleyes.gif

EDIT 2: Could the EM in Final Mix be talking about BHK using this theory?
and how did his heart get there? ur takin dis bhk otha side of da heart thing 2 far
bhk is just anotha original characta and is only related 2 sora in da fact dey both have keyblades

black acid

Heros need Villains
RikuHeroOfDark said:
and how did his heart get there? ur takin dis bhk otha side of da heart thing 2 far
bhk is just anotha original characta and is only related 2 sora in da fact dey both have keyblades

would it kill u to get a dictionary and learn how to spell "they".........

anyways whoose heart arte u talking about sora's if so then he went to hollow bastin to save kairi and confront riku. inorder to save kairi. sora had to unlock his heart in order to save her..............what I was trying too say for u noobs interupted was that bhk soposably was unlocked as well.............. I mean look at riku.....how did he get his heart back frfom ansem when he was but a heart with barly any contol left of himself......sora and bhk are of the oppiste heart tha facts are clear

1. when sora beat that unknown in final mix he said "he looks just like u......which means u are incomplete..... that's in tha same referince as bhk cause there VERY Identical
  2. in chain of memeries, sora enterded twilght town in shearch of namine but when he relized that twlight town was not of his memeries.and yet he says," I remember this place but...I swear I've never been of tha Ilands in my life. he then persues vexen for the answers............. if u watched tha kigodom hearts 2 videos u will see very clearly that bhk was just chilling out with his friends...................
  3. THEY WERE ON THA SAME PLATFROM OF THERE AWAKEAING!!!!!!!!!!. note I'm not saying that bhk is a keyblade master....but yet a keyblade weilder​

I shown u your proff.......inferior being-_-

mattdelig29

unknown212 said:

anyways whoose heart arte u talking about sora's if so then he went to hollow bastin to save kairi and confront riku. inorder to save kairi. sora had to unlock his heart in order to save her..............what I was trying too say for u noobs interupted was that bhk soposably was unlocked as well.............. I mean look at riku.....how did he get his heart back frfom ansem when he was but a heart with barly any contol left of himself......sora and bhk are of the oppiste heart tha facts are clear
  1. when sora beat that unknown in final mix he said "he looks just like u......which means u are incomplete..... that's in tha same referince as bhk cause there VERY Identical
  2. in chain of memeries, sora enterded twilght town in shearch of namine but when he relized that twlight town was not of his memeries.and yet he says," I remember this place but...I swear I've never been of tha Ilands in my life. he then persues vexen for the answers............. if u watched tha kigodom hearts 2 videos u will see very clearly that bhk was just chilling out with his friends...................
  3. THEY WERE ON THA SAME PLATFROM OF THERE AWAKEAING!!!!!!!!!!. note I'm not saying that bhk is a keyblade master....but yet a keyblade weilder​

this is so crazy, it just might be it.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Super_Ashura said:
In Kingdom Hearts 1, when Sora unlocked his heart, maybe Kairi's heart wasn't the only one in his
eek.gif
...I think BHK was on the other side of his heart.

How the hell would that happened? We know the Kairi was in Sora's Heart because, back on Destiny Islands, when the Heartless began to destroy it, we saw Kairi fall into Sora and disappear. Her Heart was with his. Now, how could someone else's Heart be inside Sora as well? What evidence do you have that explains this happening? None?! Am not surprised...

This would expain going to Twilight Town in CoM and BHK having Sora's Keyblades.

No it doesn't. We don't know how Twilight Town became the other side of Sora's Heart. It's probabaly because all the Keybearers have a connection because of the strength of their Hearts. They are tied to one another. Why does the BHK have Sora's Keyblades? We'll find out in KH II.

It also expains BHK being in Dive into the Heart, and him staring at himself blankly, almost as if he can't belive he's real. Any thoughts?
confused.gif

Do you mean Deep Dive? Also, he's staring at himself blankly, most likely, because he's questioning why he was chosen as a Keyblade Wielder and wondering what the hell is happening to him. If you were chosen as a Keyblade Wielder, and realizing the job you must do, I'm sure it would be a great shock to you too.

EDIT: It also explians Sora's new clothes
rolleyes.gif

How so? Please, explain to me how you came up with this? Unless you're just pulling theories out of your a**.

EDIT 2: Could the EM in Final Mix be talking about BHK using this theory?
[/I]

......... I have no idea where this came from.

Did you think about this at all, or were you pulling this cock n' bull out of you a**? Seriously, this made no sense. Think about your theories before you put your fingers to the keyboard.

K

kingoflight91

i am tired of u keyblade shards stop it oh an nice theroy keybalde shards are u testin me if u are uare gona wish u didnt

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I doubt any of this is true. There were 2 hearts with Sora: His and Kairi's. Her heart transferred to his when she passed through him and dissapeared at the secret place in Destiny Islands in KH. Yes it was dormant, but it wasn't one whole heart.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
kingoflight91 said:
i am tired of u keyblade shards stop it oh an nice theroy keybalde shards are u testin me if u are uare gona wish u didnt

-smiles coldly- Is that a challenge? Heh. It seems more like you are the one who wishes to test me. Alright then. Whatever you can dish out I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle.

Why, exactly, are you tired of me? I simply backed up my statements qith valid proof and arguements. Nothing wrong there. Did I come off sounding too harsh? Deal with it.

-sighs- Unknown212 is, sadly, tolerated by me XD

black acid

Heros need Villains
Keyblade Shards said:
-smiles coldly- Is that a challenge? Heh. It seems more like you are the one who wishes to test me. Alright then. Whatever you can dish out I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle.

Why, exactly, are you tired of me? I simply backed up my statements qith valid proof and arguements. Nothing wrong there. Did I come off sounding too harsh? Deal with it.

-sighs- Unknown212 is, sadly, tolerated by me XD

what every u say KS

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
unknown212 said:

u shouldnt b tellin me how to spell i no how 2 i jus dont want 2 u cant even spell platform or awakening or memories or kingdom hearts or islands or realized and much more and i do no how 2 spell they so dont b correctin me and i was talkin bout BHK's heart

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Is anyone else just a BIT confused by this theory? How did Sora get BHK's heart? Kairi's was pushed into Sora, but what about BHK? You say that Sora created his heart, body and soul? I doubt it. So, Sora had BHK's heart. Don't you think that BHK's friends would notice if their buddy was missing his HEART? Plus, what happened to Kairi when she lost hers? She wasn't the most sociable person, now was she? So, you think that BHK was just standing around drooling while Sora had his heart?

And how does it explain Sora's new clothes?

There are more flaws in this theory, but I can't remember them all right now.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
unknown212 said:
this sukkz I looking for someone to aprove my thoery not give me a damn spelling quiz
the reasons u gave didnt prove nothin and u still didnt answa my question how did bhk get in soras heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back