• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Theory... I hope

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Ashura

In Kingdom Hearts 1, when Sora unlocked his heart, maybe Kairi's heart wasn't the only one in his
eek.gif
... I think BHK was on the other side of his heart. This would expain going to Twilight Town in CoM and BHK having Sora's Keyblades. It also expains BHK being in Dive into the Heart, and him staring at himself blankly, almost as if he can't belive he's real. Any thoughts?
confused.gif

EDIT: It also explians Sora's new clothes
rolleyes.gif

EDIT 2: Could the EM in Final Mix be talking about BHK using this theory?

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains
Super_Ashura said:
In Kingdom Hearts 1, when Sora unlocked his heart, maybe Kairi's heart wasn't the only one in his
eek.gif
... I think BHK was on the other side of his heart. This would expain going to Twilight Town in CoM and BHK having Sora's Keyblades. It also expains BHK being in Dive into the Heart, and him staring at himself blankly, almost as if he can't belive he's real. Any thoughts?
confused.gif

EDIT: It also explians Sora's new clothes
rolleyes.gif

I think that makes alot of senes(seeing that I was talking about thistheory for 8 months on the bhk theard) still it's one of the best theroy's I've herad in some time( but I've been saying this for 8 friirrign months...GRRRR) I done now

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
...Have you not seen the trailers murney?

Xiao

Awards
Oh, well murney, there's a scene in the clocktower and the BHK is sitting with two boys and a girl his age, all three are his friends and are original characters.

Xiao

Awards
No problem, anymore questions, just PM me.

black acid

Heros need Villains
KeybladeKid1127 said:
That is a good theory but how do you think he got his body because hearts have to return to a body so if there was no body to return to, than were did his heart go?

maybe the keyblade' masters heart(I mean sora) was so powerful that a peice of his heart alone would create an entier bdoy and soul(along with his heart);)

black acid

Heros need Villains
KeybladeKid1127 said:
That is a good theory but how do you think he got his body because hearts have to return to a body so if there was no body to return to, than were did his heart go?

maybe the keyblade' masters heart(I mean sora) was so powerful that a peice of his heart alone would create an entier bdoy and soul(along with his heart);)

NEO9011

Nice double post unknown212. I think that BHK is a whole other person but BHK was just born as the counterpart. They are two separate people but they are capable of becoming one whole. They are the two that will defeat the heartless and nobodies. They will become one sole power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back