• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New site update.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Disney's official KH2 site updated with new sections about Pirates of Carribean and Beauty and the Beast.

just your luck, eh guys?

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
oh yeah there was beauty and the beast and mulan jap text on dere, lemme upload the pics :)
-TAKING A WHILE BECAUSE I SAVED IT AS BMP FOR GOOD QUALITY...-

there. its a thumbnail, so translators zoom in.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I'll give it a shot, but my brain feels kind of slow today (plus I've got plenty of Naruto to translate later), so don't expect too much.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
What? There were screenshots as well? They look easy. And here I've been wrestling with the hellish kanji for quite some time, and I'm barely making any progress. I've nearly finished the second sentence in the Story of Mulan text. I'm giving up soon.

EDIT: Who translated those? It's accurate as far as I can tell, and the wording is slightly different than on KHU.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
kerobaroes said:
O_O YAY!!!!!!!! *runs around in circles and smashes into wall* ow! yay!!!! i'm so happy! new pics new pics new pics! *catches breath* ok i'm done now.
You will keep dancing girl, cuz there are FF7AC scans. New ones

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Hmmm.. New pics are good, and I tried translating some of this stuff, nothing much.

I got a little bit into the story of mulan and hercules, and it's title explains it, it's simply explaining the story of hercules and mulan. >_< This is obvious becasue the first line in "mulan's story" is "In ancient china" (Or something close to that)

I checked out Disney's KH2 site, nothing except the story place, which just explained KH1, CoM, and I think it just said, "Now sora's adventures continue.." Or something like that under KH2.

Archfire43

Dam it looks like a good find, I need to learn jap. so bad. But for the Pirates of the Carbian, why are they only showing 2 out of the three main charters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back