• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*new Scans!!!*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

I just saw some of those images over at KHU. I'd absolutely love to know what it says near the Castle Oblivion Organization members -- the only thing I can make out is that it's stating their numbers. Which would mean it's little more than a quick run down of their weapons or personalities or something. Though I doubt it would be of any importance, clearing up whether or not they're dead or returning for Kingdom Hearts II would be nice. So hopefully there's more there than I think...

DarrcEnigma

Dancbanks said:
Pete didn't list who did the translations, but here's what they have posted now:

Translations:
Sora: "Beast, Lets just defeat these guys!"
Sora: "The Order!" (aka The Organization :p)
Belle: "It's because you're the one who wanted to dance and started saying ridiculous things!"
Castle Staff: *Illegible*
Org. Member: "Today, I/we have come to take what is most precious to you"

KHU also has the four scans up now, as well as some cropped pictures from them...

T

Tainted_Dice

I've been wondering how they were going to pull off the PoTC world, but by the looks of it S-E have done it well. But then again these are only a handful of small screenshots.
But hey, my gamebuds (like tastes buds but for games) are well and truly whet.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I wonder how much of the POTC plot with be in KH2, so far we've only seen Jack and Elizabeth have been proven to be in it (no sign of Will or the Black Pearl crew)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
WOW, they did a whole page on the Organization. Kick ass. I noticed that theres something about the EM from FM. What could that mean and it talks about the Unknowns from COM. Intresting. We really do need some translations here

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
-bangs head against wall-

If only I was at home right now and could do a proper translation of at least the headlines... The infidel translators at KHU don't take their work seriously enough. Of course, I assume they are fluent in japanese, and I am not, but... :p

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
O_O

That actually looks fully readable. I probably wouldn't be able to do the whole interview, but the black box should not take too long. Nothing until I Monday though.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Banditking861 said:

Translations! Translations! Translations! My kingdom for translations! There is so much information!!!
Did anyone notice how small Sora is compared to Jack?
With all this the story is so much more juicy. :)

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Apparently, the unknown you fight in KH:FM, isn't Xaldin (or something or other). Who is it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back