• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: YRP and Setzer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
5c4s5-1-1024.jpg

New scans have surfaced, showing off Yuna Rikku and Paine and Setzer from FFVI.
Translations are still to come.
Source: KHU

BTW Setzer: FF6 Bio
Setzer Gabbiani
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 136 lbs

About (No Spoilers)

Setzer is a gambler who strives at the sense of adventure at every turn. While it may seem that he leads a rich and peaceful life, he does have a tragic past behind him. His main contribution to the game is that he has an airship to help the others for transportation purposes although he is a decent fighter and relies mainly on luck to determine his fate.
Source: FFOdyssey

It seems that YRP gang now has wings. Paine gains black wings, Rikku's scarf acts as wings, but I have yet to see a set for Yuna.

Last edited:

louis

Re: New Scans: YRP and Setzer

are Yuna Rikku and Paine summons or something

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Setzer: FF6 Bio
Setzer Gabbiani
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 136 lbs

About (No Spoilers)

Setzer is a gambler who strives at the sense of adventure at every turn. While it may seem that he leads a rich and peaceful life, he does have a tragic past behind him. His main contribution to the game is that he has an airship to help the others for transportation purposes although he is a decent fighter and relies mainly on luck to determine his fate.
Source: FFOdyssey

It seems that YRP gang now has wings. Paine gains black wings, Rikku's scarf acts as wings, but I have yet to see a set for Yuna.

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
How could you tell if they "prettified" Setzer? YOu can hardly tell when you played FFVI? all pixely and small.....

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I don't have the game but I would watch my cousin play it.....I didn't know there was FMVs....haha.....I should go steal it from him and keep it....huh?

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Holy hell... This might KH2 actually worth buying. Setzer > all of them. Hell, underplayed FF games > you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back