• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Malificent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KershaFangs

Well then, if it doesn't apply to one world, then why should it apply to all?

There's a hell of a lot we could argue about time and space and how they're both constants... but KH is f'ed up already. Like different timezones would make things a great deal worse.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

There's a hell of a lot we could agrue about time and space and how they're both constants... but KH is f'ed up already. Like different timezones would make things a great deal worse.

I honestly think the time thing would make things significantly worse. I mean, yes kh is f'ed up, but its f'ed up in a way that is explainable and understandable. Its like DT is saying. Time makes no exceptions and they would have to do a lot of explaining because whether or not it's decades apart or not, Cinderella's world would move either way faster or way slower than other worlds. And then you have to take into account how fast each world VAT goes to travels, and by that time, after they've gone through all the different worlds, and through all the different timezones, their ages would be insanely different, because time would still affect them no matter what world they're on. Time is time. Each world doesn't have it's own. It isn't like in the PoTC world when Sora, Donald and Goofy didn't become skeletons after being cursed by the monster. That was a law of the world that didn't apply to them. Time applies to everyone.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Even if the body stops growing, aging still occurs. She would look somewhat different between 20 to 30. Anyone would...

Maybe she does. We've only seen a long distance picture of her. And not everybody looks noticeably different from 20 to 30. What differences could we possibly see in her face from 20 to 30. Cause she's still wearing the dress in Kh1 so the face is the only real place we'd see differences.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Fine, I'm wrong, you're right.
if you give up that easily then don't post. i encourage debates. i was just challenging your opinion. as you should challenge mine. -_-

no DT is most displeased. >=O

Got a better explaination?
the one i've been saying from the beginning.

the only world it might apply to is Never Never Land. that world is special. you never grow up there. it's a world spread with eternal. how that happens i'll never know. but that world is the only exception.

There's a hell of a lot we could argue about time and space and how they're both constants...
true.

but KH is f'ed up already.
yes that i agree with you about. ^^;;;

Like different timezones would make things a great deal worse.
true but apparently night and day in the game is not a factor that they took to mind which sucks. game play wise i mean...

KershaFangs

Yes, I agree with that. We'll need a better comparision picture before making any more rash statement. XP

if you give up that easily then don't post. i encourage debates. i was just challenging your opinion. as you should challenge mine.

I hate arguing. I'm not like you. I'm extremely emotional sensitive. I try to avoid debates, as everyone turns on me and I go into one of my tantrum moments. I'm not a strong person, so please don't provoke me. I'd have to take my meds again to continue on posting.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Yes, I agree with that. We'll need a better comparision picture before making any more rash statement. XP

I hate arguing. I'm not like you. I'm extremely emotional sensitive. I try to avoid debates, as everyone turns on me and I go into one of my tantrum moments. I'm not a strong person, so please don't provoke me. I'd have to take my meds again to continue on posting.
i have already apologized via PM however for future reference perhaps you should avoid such situations and not post in response. that would avoid any complications.

I lol'ed at this statement. XD

RAWR! DT is displeased! Restate your argument! XD

And yes. We'll have to have a better look at her before we decide, but like I said, not everyone changes appearance noticeably between 20 and 30.
lol i'm glad you found that humorous. xD

are you blind or something?

they are thorns! Not y rocket science!
some people see it differently. end result it's a very bad angled picture. we'll just have to wait until BBS comes out. i'm sure we'll all have a good laugh when it comes out.

keyblade39

ya it does look like a dragon tale, i dont think it looks like a bridge..........

Joaxshu

couldnt the the pod that malificent put the poh in be the a magic cryogenisis chamber and significatly reduce the effects of aging (stated in a different thread i think)
vat could kidnap the poh because malificent convinced them that it could help them defeat mx in some way

lol i'm glad you found that humorous. xD

i too found that speaking in the 3rd person can be humorous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back