• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Malificent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KershaFangs

No it's a dragon tail, can't anyone tell?

No they're thorns, can't you tell? Look at the screen shot of Terra smiling. Behind him, look carefully at the shading. Those are thorn vines. Then look at the shot with him and Maleficent. You'll be able to then easily spot the thorns. The tan-ish color is uprooted soil from the growing thorns.

Last edited:

vendachaser

its not a dragon tail
remember Malifecent is the dragon and she is standing right there
yay!!! you go to cinderella as Ven
this game is gonna rock

that was my thought too. or maybe u go to worlds as terra then ven. i guess that kinda makes since:thumbsup:

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
did anyone notice in the scan that pic of ven & cinderella?
emm if this supposed to be 10 years before kh1 how can cinderella be in the ball & with the same dress she wore in kh 1? 'o' i cant get it...

Well, I wondered the same thing, but I'm not sure how old Cindi's supposed to be, so if she was like 20 something in KH1 she could be there in BBS and look young still. Remember though, Belle was wearing her dancing outfit in KH1 as well, but as far as we know she had no reason to wear it before the dance in KH2 so they'll have to find a way to explain it or leave it to the fans to speculate...

moos

how about if VAT were the people that captured the princess of hearts
just a quick theory

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Well, I wondered the same thing, but I'm not sure how old Cindi's supposed to be, so if she was like 20 something in KH1 she could be there in BBS and look young still. Remember though, Belle was wearing her dancing outfit in KH1 as well, but as far as we know she had no reason to wear it before the dance in KH2 so they'll have to find a way to explain it or leave it to the fans to speculate...

There are just some things in the stories that aren't going to be chronologically appropriate. Which kinda sucks, but I'd rather be in a cool world like Cinderella with a little inaccuracy than be in some terrible world like Atlantica again.

KershaFangs

The only thing 'bad' about Atlantica was the singing. I doubt they'll do it again....

Ok, I have a theory. Maybe the way time moves in each world is different. After all, in the Pride Lands, everything seems to be going on faster than the other worlds. Nala got pregger and gave birth pretty quickly... o.o

That'll explain a lot, don't you think? It also means that these 10 years may be a huge difference from all the worlds.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The Disney worlds just shouldn't age altogether. I wish that's how it was so we wouldn't have to point out their inaccuracies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
how about if VAT were the people that captured the princess of hearts
just a quick theory

But that would make VAT evil. Besides, their mission is to find MX and his apprentice.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
And they're traveling to other worlds to do it, which makes you wonder why MX is traveling to other worlds in the first place...

Good point, I never thought about that. =O

The Disney worlds just shouldn't age altogether.

But I'm excited about seeing a younger Herc, and maybe some other characters. =P

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well time has to have some validency in the Disney worlds. At least if the worlds have different timezones, then that'll be an adequte enough excuse than nothing at all.

It's very possilble that they have their own time zones. We already know that each world has different laws (IE Sora, Donald, and Goofy not turning into skeletons.)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
There's only one thing I really don't like about the whole "Every world has it's own timezone" thing, and thats that say Cinderella's world existed in Kh2 as well. Like if it wasn't taken by the darkness or whatever. With the crazy time change bit, then Sora could end up on that world at the same time Terra was there if they timed it right. If every world had it's own time speed like that, it would create FAR too much confusion. And would require much explanation.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
There's only one thing I really don't like about the whole "Every world has it's own timezone" thing, and thats that say Cinderella's world existed in Kh2 as well. Like if it wasn't taken by the darkness or whatever. With the crazy time change bit, then Sora could end up on that world at the same time Terra was there if they timed it right. If every world had it's own time speed like that, it would create FAR too much confusion. And would require much explanation.

We're not talking, parallel universe things. I think what he means is that maybe people age differently in different worlds if you were born on them. So if Sora were to go to Cinderella's world, where maybe every five years is one year, then Sora would age according to DI laws because he wasn't born in Cindi's world.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
We're not talking, parallel universe things. I think what he means is that maybe people age differently in different worlds if you were born on them. So if Sora were to go to Cinderella's world, where maybe every five years is one year, then Sora would age according to DI laws because he wasn't born in Cindi's world.
but if that's true then Sora would move either much faster or much slower then the people of the other world he went to. time isn't one of those things where it effects only age it'd have to effect everything or nothing. correct?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
but if that's true then Sora would move either much faster or much slower then the people of the other world he went to. time isn't one of those things where it effects only age it'd have to effect everything or nothing. correct?

QFT

Time travel and time itself isn't as big a part of Kh as people make it out to be. I highly doubt that each world has it's own timezone. It would affect too much, as DT said.

KershaFangs

Exactly Carsonj. That's what I was thinking. That makes the best sense, doesn't it?

GFT

Time travel and time itself isn't as big a part of Kh as people make it out to be. I highly doubt that each world has it's own timezone. It would affect too much, as DT said.

Truth? If you thought about it, it does make sense. It's not like what happened always repeated itself. Time moves differently, but forward. What happened in one world wouldn't happened again later. The time difference doesn't have to be decades apart, but just acceralated or slowed down by a reasonable factor.

No time traveling really involved... besides, it's a fantasy game. They can break the laws of physics if they wanted to. KH isn't really tied down by a lot of tight restrictions that apply to reality...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Exactly Carsonj. That's what I was thinking. That makes the best sense, doesn't it?

Truth? If you thought about it, it does make sense. It's not like what happened always repeated itself. Time moves differently, but forward. What happened in one world wouldn't happened again later. The time difference doesn't have to be decades apart, but just acceralated or slowed down by a reasonable factor.

No time traveling really involved... besides, it's a fantasy game. They can break the laws of physics if they wanted to. KH isn't really tied down by a lot of tight restrictions that apply to reality...
but by that basis you'd still be slower or faster than all other beings on that planet. time makes no acceptions. it doesn't have the ability to pick one person from a different world and say you can move at the same speed as we do here but you just age the same as your home planet. no that is impossible. all factors of time work like the gears in a clock for instance they either all work together to make the clock work or none of them work at all... as for your idea on reality. i believe that this factor that i have mentioned is still a factor. only place it might not work in is Alice in Wonderland cause it's already so screwed up. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back