• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New roxas theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok remember that WhinyAcademic (or something like that) saying that organization XIII cloaks help someone not get devoured by darkness?

and that both Xion and Roxas were special nobodies. i know they might have been reffering to the keyblade but still, i think it was because they couldnt get devoured by darkness even if they were to wear the cloaks since there other's existed and helping them wield a keyblade.

so thats why roxas didnt need one when he was in virtual twilight town.

i know its a pretty weak theory....so try not to flame me.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roxas had a cloak until he was captured.
Cloaks have nothing to do with them wielding.
Roxas couldn't wield because he couldn't remember wielding.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Roxas had a cloak until he was captured.
Cloaks have nothing to do with them wielding.
Roxas couldn't wield because he couldn't remember wielding.

yes i know, i didnt mean it like "without a cloak u cant wield the keyblade"/

i meant they never needed a cloak in the first place since they couldnt get devoured by darkness BECAUSE there others still existed and thats why they were able to wield keyblade

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yes i know, i didnt mean it like "without a cloak u cant wield the keyblade"/

i meant they never needed a cloak in the first place since they couldnt get devoured by darkness BECAUSE there others still existed and thats why they were able to wield keyblade

No, they could get devoured just like everyone else.
I think Xion, however, is a light nobody; thusly exempt from being devoured by darkness.

Muse

you look atrocious
Mm... No. They needed the cloaks not to be devoured by darkness. Their others still being around has nothing to do with it.

Muse

you look atrocious
Roxas wouldn't be exempt from being devoured by darkness. He's not really all that special.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Mm... No. They needed the cloaks not to be devoured by darkness. Their others still being around has nothing to do with it.

thats what i meant, sorry if my english his bad.

i'm trying to say "cloaks help organization XIII not get devoured by darkness"

"roxas and Xion cannot be devoured by darkness even if they dont have the cloaks on because there somebody already exist, therefore also allowing them to wield keyblades"

this is what i meant.

and as for roxas. i believe something Ven related makes him more special than meets the eye.

Muse

you look atrocious
The cloaks don't help just Organization XIII. They help anyone who wears them, as proven by Mickey and Riku.

I just said that their others being around had nothing to do with it. :/ Absolutely nothing. Going by that logic, Xemnas could waltz around without his cloak since Ansem SoD was still around, but what do you know? He didn't. Because he couldn't.

And until that's proven I'll stand by my statement of Roxas not being that special.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i'm trying to say "cloaks help organization XIII not get devoured by darkness"

confirmed

"roxas and Xion cannot be devoured by darkness even if they dont have the cloaks on because there somebody already exist, therefore also allowing them to wield keyblades"

No. Roxas is not immune from it, regardless of whether Sora was alive of not.

and as for roxas. i believe something Ven related makes him more special than meets the eye.

Well...duh?

Whatever happened to Ven, was done to Sora at 4 years old.
Roxas didn't exist then.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
The cloaks don't help just Organization XIII. They help anyone who wears them, as proven by Mickey and Riku.

I just said that their others being around had nothing to do with it. :/ Absolutely nothing. Going by that logic, Xemnas could waltz around without his cloak since Ansem SoD was still around, but what do you know? He didn't. Because he couldn't.

And until that's proven I'll stand by my statement of Roxas not being that special.
ok you still dont have proof about others not being important to there nobodies. and in kh2 it did hint that in ansem reports of causing two nobodies. so i still stand by that. you really didnt say any proof other than roxas not being very special.

your statement is opinion, not fact.

confirmed

No. Roxas is not immune from it, regardless of whether Sora was alive of not.

Well...duh?

Whatever happened to Ven, was done to Sora at 4 years old.
Roxas didn't exist then.

but it influenced sora's nobody in the future since they do look alike. And if he isnt immune, how come he survived virtual twilight town?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ok you still dont have proof about others not being important to there nobodies. and in kh2 it did hint that. so i still stand by that. you really didnt say any proof other than roxas not being very special.

nomura didn't say that they were special, thusly they're not.

but it influenced sora's nobody in the fture since they do look alike.

Well, if we want to be technical, the question isn't "Why does Roxas look like Ven", but "Why does Sora look like Ven?"

Muse

you look atrocious
ok you still dont have proof about others not being important to there nobodies. and in kh2 it did hint that in ansem reports of causing two nobodies. so i still stand by that. you really didnt say any proof other than roxas not being very special.

And so is yours. :/ Or did you forget that?

By saying that their others were still around made them exempt from the effects of darkness is bull. Ansem Seeker of Darkness was around for at least ten years and did that mean Xemnas used the Corridors of Darkness without his cloak? No. Because he was not exempt from the effects of darkness.

You could say that every member of Org. XIII still has their other around, albeit in a Heartless form, but they wouldn't be exempt from the effects of darkness.

We're not even sure if Xion even has an other, since we're not even sure that she's even really a Nobody.

Now, unless you've seen them use a CoD without their cloaks, that would give this theory some plausibility. But they haven't, have they?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We're not even sure if Xion even has an other, since we're not even sure that she's even really a Nobody.

Kairi and she is.

Now, unless you've seen them use a CoD without their cloaks, that would give this theory some plausibility. But they haven't, have they?

SDGR did

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
nomura didn't say that they were special, thusly they're not.

Well, if we want to be technical, the question isn't "Why does Roxas look like Ven", but "Why does Sora look like Ven?"

nomura didnt say "they werent special" now did he?

i guess everyone knew roxas was sora's nobody that in a way had to look alike. so in IMO (not fact) everyone said they looked alike for the sake of them being nobody/other.

EDIT: as for xeirei, your thinking it to far fetch to prove me wrong, of course every organization 13 could have an other that is heartless form, therefore it wouldnt be there other, it would be there heartless.

and who said CoD was the only way for them to get devoured into darkness?

Muse

you look atrocious
Kairi and she is.

Xion's not important though, right? :/ Isn't that what you were raving about in other threads related to Xion?

I meant Roxas and Xion. And who's to say that while they used those corridors, they weren't being eaten away by the darkness?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Xion's not important though, right? :/ Isn't that what you were raving about in other threads related to Xion?

I meant Roxas and Xion. And who's to say that while they used those corridors, they weren't being eaten away by the darkness?

who said they werent? who said they were? and who said CoD was the way to get devoured by darkness? i remember ansem using one without cloak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back