• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new pictures of axel and roxas!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

most of the game will be pixelated but some of the scenes will have graphics like that (even the GBA one had some scenes with really good graphics)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
most of the game will be pixelated but some of the scenes will have graphics like that (even the GBA one had some scenes with really good graphics)

no i even saw some pixels on the fmv seens. but knowing DS fans. they might say something that will make me regret sayins something at all, so...i'll just scrape what i just said

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
you mean on the GBA one? i know it did but it was still really good for a GBA game, almost PS2 like

not really...well gba...i was reffering to DS. you guys have to actually play the demo to know what i'm trying to say

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
you mean on the GBA one? i know it did but it was still really good for a GBA game, almost PS2 like

Actually, what I think they did was create an animation using the 3D PS2 models on their computers, and then converted it to an animated GIF so as to save space on the Game Boy cartrage, which was already being pushed to the limits. There's no way that it could have contained 3D models and animations on top of all the sprites and programming already stored there.

peachie

Gorgeous! Nothing groundbreaking, but it's nice to see something new nonetheless.
I wish I could read that kanji...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
This ones new also, I think

35807.jpg

peachie

Wait -since when are Axel's tattoos purple? Never noticed that, hm. They look more round, too. Oh well, it's not important, eh?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I think they are faded since they look a little more worn than in KH 2 for some reason. Maybe events make him change hsi tattoos? (shot)

Anyway, all 3 pics are good. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back