• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Orginazation member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

about the new member i think his power is time since he is old an such, i know theres no proof cause a pic of his has jus surfaced.

helios

Bronze Member
Okay but what is his name since his power is time this is a great discovery
now we have
Larxene/thunder
Marluxia/??????
Axel/fire
Vexen/ice
Zexion/shapeshifting
Demyx/water
Lexaeus/??????
Old guy/time
Xaldin/??????
Iknow i forgot someone so ill edit this later.

helios

Bronze Member
Its a pic of the new org member but i dont know where it is or how to find it.

AForgottenMemory

I still don't think he looks particularly old. He's got white hair but he's not exactly wrinkly! And the idea of him having the power of time is just a theory still and all that's been based on is his appearance... :rolleyes:

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Enig Man-Void (based on attacks)
?Mickey-Holy (based on attacks)
Xaldane-Wind
Vexen-Ice
Lexaeus-Earth
Zexion-Poison/Status
Luxord/Ruxodo-Time & Space (based on what else is left)
Axel-Fire
Demyx-Water
?BHK-Support/Attack (based on attacks)
Marluxia-Life
Larxene-Thunder
?Riku-Dark

You may not agree that the three with ? are in the Order, but these 13 are all the characters who have been shown in cloaks and they fit they 13 Final Fantasy elements.
Support magic is Double, Triple, Aura, Barrier, Reflect, etc.
Status Magic is Bio, Poison, Blind, Confuse, Break, etc.
Time & Space is Haste, Slow, Stop, Gravity, Demi, etc.
Void is Ultima, Meteor, etc.
Life is Cure, Life, Regen, etc.

starry_eyed_hero

I dont think he looks all that old. His hair is white, but it looks like it might've been dyed or something.(i dont necessarily mean "dyed". i mean how anime characters usually manage to have strange colored hair.) He looks like he might be in his mid - late 30s. That's not terribly old.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
actually it goes

Xaldin - Wind/ Spears
Vexen - Ice/ Sheild
Lexaeus - Earth/ Tomohawk
Zexion- Darkness (says so in RR)/ no weapon
Ruxodo - Time (people say...)/ weapon not seen
Axel - Fire / Chakram
Demix - Water/ Sitar
Larxene - Lightning/ Throwing Knives
Marluxia - Nature, Flowers/ Scythe

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Actually, it never says Zexion's mage element is darkness, it says he can use darkness (like Lexaeus, Ansem, Enig Bishie, etc can). Plus, Riku's the one with Dark Aura, Dark Break, Dark Firaga

Furthermore, when Zexion finally does confront Riku, he puts him under Blind and Confuse (both poison-elemental Status spells) to make Riku think he is Sora. He also seems to be using a scrying bowl or cauldron for most of the game, and can apparently use scan or innately tell the status of his enemies (riku, sora) by their scent. Status magic seems to be the best fit, unless he somehow reappers and uses a wand and twinkle-elemental magic (0_0)

Also, In Final Fantasy games, Nature and Flowers ARE Life Elemental (watch Curaga sometime, its flowers). Plus Nature, Life, ~~~, poetically the same thing anyway. Life is just the official name for that type of magic (health-restorative).

For more poetic links, Marluxia has a SCYTHE. And who else has a scythe? Death. WOOT WOOT

DarkKai

darkness is not only limited to Riku, RR and Ansem alone, theres bound to be others that can use it.

as far as the new pic. he may be more powerful than we know, the older, the wiser, the more powerful.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Darkness as a power is not limited to really anyone, those are jsut noted and powerful users of it. Darkness as an element IS pretty much limited to Riku.
Also, he's as confirmed as Ruxodo is, and the fact that he is still wearing the cloak in Land of Dragons indicates that he is the Order mem in charge their (along with a quote from Nomura calling it the "group in the cloaks"). How did he and Mickey get the cloaks, if they haven't become part of the Order (as a magical constuct, not an club where you have to joinup (think senior class v. AV club)?
This is not saying that he is absolutely loyal to the Order, though we don't know whether the Order is evil or not anyway, just that the very fact that he's in the cloak gives something to think about.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They might not be evil, but they sure are selfish. They are willing to risk people's lives to become complete again. Anyway, if Sora sees them as evil, then who am I to not get in their way. We must stop them.
So what do we know 100% for sure? We could find out everything if we all work together.

starry_eyed_hero

KrytenKoro said:
This is not saying that he is absolutely loyal to the Order, though we don't know whether the Order is evil or not anyway, just that the very fact that he's in the cloak gives something to think about.
Very true, we're not in a position to assume that this Organization is evil. Marluxia was evil, but like Axel said, he was a traitor to the Organization.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
NOOOO Axel was loyal. He was ordered to rid the Organization of traitors. I have a bad feeling, I don't like it. Seeing as how I'm not getting an evil vibe from Axel anymore, it's coming from Sora. I'm not saying Sora is evil, I'm saying I'm getting a bad vibe from him.

chosen destiny

Larxene/lightning
Marluxia/plant
Axel/fire
Vexen/ice
Zexion/wind
Demyx/water
Lexaeus/earth
Old guy/time
Xaldin/??????

this is the real element of the org., helios had it wrong. im not sure what the new unknown/org. member will have.

Last edited:

starry_eyed_hero

purified_riku155 said:
NOOOO Axel was loyal. He was ordered to rid the Organization of traitors. I have a bad feeling, I don't like it. Seeing as how I'm not getting an evil vibe from Axel anymore, it's coming from Sora. I'm not saying Sora is evil, I'm saying I'm getting a bad vibe from him.
I know Axel was loyal. I said, Axel said that Marluxia was disloyal(which he was). Just a misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back