• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New MF Theory - MF is Replica of...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I've already done two theories on this guy, but whatever.

THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE

300px-MysteriousFigure.png

So who is he and why did he fight TAV?

WHAT WE KNOW

He has two ethereal like blades, is hinted to be a time traveler, and borrows the following attacks from certain characters:

X shaped blast - VANITAS

Mega Flare - TAV

Sonic Blade - TAV

Raging Storm - AQUA

Wind attack - VENTUS

Meteor - TERRA

Laser Balls - combination of XEMNAS and XIGBAR

Fishing line like attack where he reels you up (similar to Collision Magnet) - AQUA

Countdown to Instant KO - attack similarly used by Xemnas and Luxord

NO NAME'S CREATION

The origin of MF's existence starts in the future, actually. After Xemnas was defeated, he rejoined with Ansem SOD to reform Xehanort, under MX's control of course.

244px-Xehanort.png

So what DID Xehy spend doing while Mickey investigated the journal? Research. He knew that the odds were still against him a bit. Sure he could take any of the current Keyblade wielders like Sora Riku or Mickey on his own, but together they might overpower him. He needed an incredibly powerful ally, someone to aid him against these three warriors and possibly even TAV if they returned.

So, Xehanort, like Xemnas, decided to use memories to create a Replica. But this replica had to surpass all the ones in the past, and each of limited in this way: the clone could only be as strong or close to as strong as the original. No single ally would be enough to fend off TAV and Sora and Riku and Mickey. He needed a ridiculously powerful ally.

So he combined memories, using various ones to create the clone. Thus this clone literally had NO NAME (the Keyblade you win after beating MF). He was made from so many people that he really didn't. This is also why the clone has an entirely new stance. He needed a new fighting style to compliment his variety of attacks.

So whose memories make up this clone? The same memories that make up his attack! Aqua's, Ven's, and Terra's. Between Eraqus's, Terra's, and MX's heart, Xehanort had enough memories of these three people to create a suitable clone. Of course he threw in other memories of people like Luxord so that No Name could have the time travel ability and Vanitas for the X-shaped attack.

WHY MF FIGHTS TAV

Xehanort needs to test his clone of course. He needs to know he's up to the challenge. But Xehanort himself cannot access Aqua or Ven, and releasing Terra would be self-defeating. So he decides to send the replica into the past.

Oh yes, the replica can time travel and control time. Here are the hints:
*He fades in and out before and after the battle.
*He warps all around the battlefield while fighitng
*During the battle, he can stop time and move while the player is frozen
*His fighting stance resembles clock hands
*The keychain of the Keyblade you win after beating him has an hour glass, and the hilt itself has minute hands

He separately fights each of the trio, doing well against each and ready for more even when the match is over.

WHAT DOES MF LOOK LIKE

Based on his moves, most of MF's memories come from TAV. Think back to Xion for a moment:

images

Xion took on the form of Kairi, because Kairi is Sora's STRONGEST memory.

So who's MF's strongest memory? Well let's think back to BBS for a moment:

*Ven is obsessed with finding Terra for the entire game
*Aqua is always worried about Terra and rarely worries about Ven when traveling the worlds
*Terra is always worried about the darkness within him, and thus, worried about himself.

Ultimately, TERRA is the strongest memory, which means MF will take on his form:

kh-bbs_17.jpg

Thank you for your time! There's ridiculous amounts of speculation in this, but hey, feel free to comment and critcize!!!

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So what DID Xehy spend doing in those months?
What the hell are you talking about? There is no indication that months have passed by since Xemnas's defeat. If I had to guess I'd say it was a few hours or days at the most since Sora defeated Xemnas and returned to the island.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
What the hell are you talking about? There is no indication that months have passed by since Xemnas's defeat. If I had to guess I'd say it was a few hours or days at the most since Sora defeated Xemnas and returned to the island.

Why else would Nomura have Ansem the Wise say "How long has it been since I've seen that boy...AT LEAST A YEAR NOW."

He put that in for a reason.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
1. You neglected to mention all the other attacks. That are related to the orginization members.

2. The nod he gives at the end of the fight kills your reasoning for why he fights.

3.MF's build is closer to Xemnas' than it is to Terra.

4. You don't know how long the gap is after Xemnas defeat.

loke13

Why else would Nomura have Ansem the Wise say "How long has it been since I've seen that boy...AT LEAST A YEAR NOW."

He put that in for a reason.
He was referring to when he first seen him in COM not KH2. This was explained by Nomura.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
1. You neglected to mention all the other attacks. That are related to the orginization members.

1. I went through most of the attacks, and I'm pretty sure all of them:
*Flames attack - Raging Storm
*Huge inferno attack - Mega Flare
*Jumping into the air with the line-like extension - Collision magnet

2. The nod he gives at the end of the fight kills your reasoning for why he fights.
Not really. And to me it barely even looks like a nod anyway. It's just like he lowers his head to get a better look and then walks away.

3.MF's build is closer to Xemnas' than it is to Terra.
So the master of time can't fast forward his own age, but he can time travel? Okay I see your logic.

4. You don't know how long the gap is after Xemnas defeat.
Don't you people watch the BBS secret ending? Every line in there was there for a reason. And ATW says:

"How long has it been since I've seen that boy? At least a YEAR now."

In other words, a year since KH2 and the events at TWTNW.

[video=youtube;zYNnogO-DJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNnogO-DJI[/video]

Go to 6:10 if you still don't remember.

Why else would Nomura include that?

He was referring to when he first seen him in COM not KH2. This was explained by Nomura.

Source please?

And why would Ansem remember putting him to sleep for a year but NOT remember seeing Sora at TWTNW? And even at that, Ansem saw Sora at the beginning of KH2, so that still doesn't make sense.

Apparently he Uses the exact same model as Saix.

That's a false rumor. I looked at hooded Saix in the cutscenes. He has such a smaller chest it's not even funny. If anything it's the same model as Xemnas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
One problem with your timeline though. Ansem never said it's been a year since he last saw Sora. Ansem said it's been a year since he MET Sora. Ansem met Sora in Chain of Memories when Sora was sleeping away in the memory pod. Sure, Sora wasn't awake but that was still when Ansem met Sora. So the secret ending takes place a year after chain of Memories, meaning it's about a couple of months or so after KH2.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
One problem with your timeline though. Ansem never said it's been a year since he last saw Sora. Ansem said it's been a year since he MET Sora. Ansem met Sora in Chain of Memories when Sora was sleeping away in the memory pod. Sure, Sora wasn't awake but that was still when Ansem met Sora. So the secret ending takes place a year after chain of Memories, meaning it's about a couple of months or so after KH2.

Good point.

Oh well, that's a small thing. I can fix it.

Silverslide

1. I went through most of the attacks, and I'm pretty sure all of them:
*Flames attack - Raging Storm
*Huge inferno attack - Mega Flare
*Jumping into the air with the line-like extension - Collision magnet

The Xigbar esque lasor guns he summons on his opponent >_> Don't forget things because they aren't convenient to whatever you're trying to prove.

you said:
Not really. And to me it barely even looks like a nod anyway. It's just like he lowers his head to get a better look and then walks away.

Yes, that would be convenient.

you said:
So the master of time can't fast forward his own age, but he can time travel? Okay I see your logic.

Lol I see yours. It's ridiculous how true you want this to be.

you said:
Don't you people watch the BBS secret ending? Every line in there was there for a reason. And ATW says:

"How long has it been since I've seen that boy? At least a YEAR now."

In other words, a year since KH2 and the events at TWTNW.

[video=youtube;zYNnogO-DJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNnogO-DJI[/video]

Assuming we know when THAT took place. NEITHER of those people have good sense in time because, you know, the RoD fucks that up. Even so,

Ansem SoD met Sora around COMish, and I doubt KH2 takes a year. The MOST KH2 can take is one year. If Ansem SoD met Sora at COM, one year after that is during KH2 or slightly after(about a day or 2), since we know about how much time takes place between COM and KH2 thanks to Days. There cannot be months of gaps between them. That would mean Sora and Riku were at that island for months, which they couldn't have been.

you said:
And why would Ansem remember putting him to sleep for a year but NOT remember seeing Sora at TWTNW? And even at that, Ansem saw Sora at the beginning of KH2, so that still doesn't make sense.

The man himself said he was losing his memories from the damn explosion.

loke13

Ansem The Wise met Sora around COMish, and I doubt KH2 takes a year. The MOST KH2 can take is one year. If Ansem SoD met Sora at COM, one year after that is during KH2 or slightly after(about a day or 2), since we know about how much time takes place between COM and KH2 thanks to Days. There cannot be months of gaps between them. That would mean Sora and Riku were at that island for months, which they couldn't have been.
My thoughts exactly.

So much Acronyms. So much! TWTNW, COM, ROD, God my head hurts
You get used to it.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The Xigbar esque lasor guns he summons on his opponent >_> Don't forget things because they aren't convenient to whatever you're trying to prove.

Are you talking about those bubbles that shoot lasers? I'll be happy to add that in. Just another Org. 13 memory.

Yes, that would be convenient.

Sorry, but in my book nodding means lowering and then raising your head. So we could compromise and said MF did a weird halfway nod. But it's like Xemnas smiling at Sora and the others in KH2. There may be no specific reason for it.

Lol I see yours. It's ridiculous how true you want this to be.

Why else does he have his hands in a stance resembling a clock? Why else can he freeze you when you fight him? Why else does he zip around the arena and fade in and out? He can control time.

Assuming we know when THAT took place. NEITHER of those people have good sense in time because, you know, the RoD fluffs that up. Even so,

Ansem SoD met Sora around COMish, and I doubt KH2 takes a year. The MOST KH2 can take is one year. If Ansem SoD met Sora at COM, one year after that is during KH2 or slightly after(about a day or 2), since we know about how much time takes place between COM and KH2 thanks to Days. There cannot be months of gaps between them. That would mean Sora and Riku were at that island for months, which they couldn't have been.

I fixed the time issue so no worries.

The man himself said he was losing his memories from the damn explosion.

And yet the writers put that in anyway. But hey, issue's been resolved.

Silverslide

Why else does he have his hands in a stance resembling a clock? Why else can he freeze you when you fight him? Why else does he zip around the arena and fade in and out? He can control time.

So he changes his age for what reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back