• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Member!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

YnorRon

Hey wassup guys I've been lurking the forums for about a month now and decided to finally introduce myself. I'm a huge Kindgdom Hearts fan, mainly the first one of the series, because of those irreplaceable memories it left on me as a kid. But I still love them all. I was wondering if you guys knew any online Kingdom Hearts games to play?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey wassup guys I've been lurking the forums for about a month now and decided to finally introduce myself. I'm a huge Kindgdom Hearts fan, mainly the first one of the series, because of those irreplaceable memories it left on me as a kid. But I still love them all. I was wondering if you guys knew any online Kingdom Hearts games to play?
Hi, YnorRon, welcome to KHI! You're just in time for the Tokyo Game Show~

Official or fanmade? In terms of official, the only online KH game that's still active is Kingdom Hearts x[chi], which is a PC browser social game. Currently it's only available in Japanese, but we've got plenty of guides and veteran players are always here to give you a hand if you're interested.

YnorRon

I've played the japanese one for a bit. It wasn't even so much the language barrier, but it didnt really capture that good KH feeling, and it was pretty boring. Maybe some fanmade?

edit: aside from the music and characters, that brought back some nostalgia.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Not sure of any fanmade games but welcome to KHI! Hope to see you discussing things around the forums with us~

YnorRon

Alright TY :) I guess there's not many KH games to play out there. That's kinda sad I wouldnt mind interacting with other fans like in this forum, but in a game!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Not sure about any fanmade games. There've definitely been scraps of multiplayer capabilities in the more recent titles. Who knows, maybe when BBS comes back in 2.5 we'll all be able to play together in the Mirage Arena on the PS3~ Doesn't garner a full-fledged experience like FFXIV, but we take what we can get right?

Welcome to the forums! :)

YnorRon

Yeah it wouldn't be the same but like you said we take what we can get :/

Back