• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts Stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not a big fan of the JCPenny shirt, but the wallet and lanyard are cool. Thought I know that there was a Jap. wallet with KH symbols all over it, that ones looks cooler, but this wallet is more sensible in the way that is has more pockets...great find though!

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
The wallet was okay, I didn't like the pass-thing, and the shirt.

Though most of the Kingdom Hearts: T-Shirts are crappy to me. None of them have any style, and it seems as though the designer just ripped off the cover art and one concept art picture.

kupo1121

Awards
The wallet was okay, I didn't like the pass-thing, and the shirt.

Though most of the Kingdom Hearts: T-Shirts are crappy to me. None of them have any style, and it seems as though the designer just ripped off the cover art and one concept art picture.

I have to agree. However, in the high school I go to, it is mandatory to wear ID's to show that you go there, and the lanyard is just perfect for that reason...but in other circumstances it would be pointless.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How about something that's not so obviously KH and embarrassing to walk around in? A simple design or something. Anything that's not just official artwork blown up.

kupo1121

Awards
How about something that's not so obviously KH and embarrassing to walk around in? A simple design or something. Anything that's not just official artwork blown up.

I also agree with that. Did you see the first official shirt released in Japan for KH...it was simple and it didn't scream "I'M A KINGDOM HEARTS FAN" too everyone...
http://members.sparedollar.com/smokespoon72/Picture-001(5).jpg

I actually really like this shirt and there are many more like it.

State

Awards
I would have preferred if the wallet only had the crowns. That ID tag is amaaaziiing! If Sora and Large Body weren't there, it would have been a decent tee.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I would have preferred if the wallet only had the crowns. That ID tag is amaaaziiing! If Sora and Large Body weren't there, it would have been a decent tee.

I agree with you on the wallet and the shirt....And the lanyard/ID tag is amazing looking.

Not the best KH shirt I've seen.

I also agree with that. Did you see the first official shirt released in Japan for KH...it was simple and it didn't scream "I'M A KINGDOM HEARTS FAN" too everyone...
http://members.sparedollar.com/smokespoon72/Picture-001(5).jpg

I actually really like this shirt and there are many more like it.

I like this shirt too....looks pretty nice.

MasterZeR0

Why do most KH shirts SUCK??? God, I swear. But anyways, the wallet looks good, and the lanyard does too.

kupo1121

Awards
There is a wallet out there that has the checkboard design similar to the one on the Days ltd. ed. DSi they released in Japan. I have that one, and it is very nice. It only folds out once, not twice like the Hot topic one, but they hold about the same amount of stuff which is shocking lol.

jordand

I agree that some Kh shirts are really bad. Not because they are so "obvious" about being a an but because the design makes no sense. Large Body, Master form, Donald and Goofy? Irrelevant. Most of the shirts with the actual Nomura artwork are awesome.. And I find it absolutely idiotic how people are trying to hide their fandom. Either you like KH or you don't. If you like the game; quit being a pussy and wear the shirts that are out for Christ's sake. If your going to cry about it; then get off the KH forums, because I see no reason for you to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back