• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

man of oblivion

I haven't been on this site in a long time so if i don't know as much as you guys, then there is no reason to bash me. The next three games are Birth By Sleep for the PSP, 358/2 Days for the DS, and Coded for the cellphone. Are those games for only those platforms? Or can they also be played on the PS2 because if they are then i will have to waste my money buying new consoles for only one game. Thanks for your answers.

Charlie K

Back in Business
The Cell Phone one is the only one I won't play, but BBS is the opnly one i'll buy..I'm cheap.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ I know that it's going to be cheap, but 1) I don't want it and 2) I don't have a cell phone.

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
The Cell Phone one is the only one I won't play, but BBS is the opnly one i'll buy..I'm cheap.

The cell phone sounds stupid to me I'm defintly getting bbs and the ds game I might buy I not gonna waste money on a ds game depending on the graphics cuz now i have to buy that dumb ps3 for kh3 but I think that maybe in the end they might do like final Mix and put them all on ps2.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
i thought it was for sure not going to be on ps2 well now i can relax

It will for sure not be on the PS2, what he meant was that KH3 isn't guaranteed to be on the PS3, it would be on the Nintendo Wii or Xbox 360.

kh is ba

Yeah I think it should be on the wii or the 360 and since its not gonna be on the 360 (probably won't because it isn't too popular in Japan) I want it to be on the Wii. Oh yeah because I have a Wii and it's awesome!

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
KH being on the Wii would certainly be interesting to say the least. Square do seem to like to give Nintendo some KH games (CoM and 358/2 Days).

safire inthe sky

yes it would be very interesting to have it on the wii, I think I would like it a lot as long as they do it well, and actually use the wii's capabilities, unlike what they are doing with the ds. but I will probably like it no matter what anyway just because it is kingdom hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back