• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts Game!...About Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would it be a good idea to have an "in-between" game of Riku?

• No, Forget Riku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

keyblader72 said:
I would rather have a Roxas game...
I dont really like Roxas because he isn't good and if the enxt game were to be of Roxas then it wouldn't make sense because the Organization was destroyed and if he just showe dup then that would be wierd. Plus Roxas isn't that great:(

cornyperson

that would be cool, but i'd want them to release that game alongside KH3, cause i wanna see what happens next.

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

Thanks! I heard someone say something about a petition? Are you serious about that because I am not good at petitions

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Ahhhhh....Riku having his own game...that would be....wonderful*daydreamy*

But then I want a KH3......well,maybe they can start it off like KH2? Like being Roxas in the beginning,then playing the rest as Sora.

Riku's side-story could be in the beginning & the rest for KH3. Sry,dumb thought of mind. It's stupid

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

If we write a petition to SE or Disney, they might consider it. But i ain't writing a petition cuz i dont kno how those work but if someone wants to help out and do it yuu wuld be great!
Any Volunteers!

Any one else have an opinion?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back