• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts Game!...About Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would it be a good idea to have an "in-between" game of Riku?

• No, Forget Riku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

Hey yo! Do you think Square Enix should have a Kingdom Hearts game about Riku, and what Riku was doing while Sora was out venturing?

I think they should have a KH game based on Riku because I think Riku is better than Sora, plus I want to know what he did while he was separated from everyone else. IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT GAME!:D

It would also be a cool game for those of us out there who prefer the power of darkness rather than light.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
welcome to the forums...ic this is your first thread...

but i agree. it would be awesome to play as Riku....cause Riku's story is very intruiging and more interesting than Sora's...i hope they do someday...

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
hey welcome to the forums, yeah that would be cool to play as riku the entire game. but who would be your party members, mickey?

Vin

Bronze Member
mabey they will make it like they amde the CoM

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

btr9095 said:
hey welcome to the forums, yeah that would be cool to play as riku the entire game. but who would be your party members, mickey?

Who needs party members? Riku can handle himself.
Thanks everyone for being so welcoming.:D

A~X~E~L

Ya they could explain just how exactly he got his butt wooped by Roxas and then show his reaction to his extreme makeover :

Riku : I'll accept the darkness *faints and wakes up as Ansem"
Riku : Oh sh*t ! since when has there been hair THERE ??? >_>

...or maybe not

darkness eternal

i remember when i talked about a riku game a long time ago...my ideas were start out as riku, accept darkness, tutorial around hollow bastion, retrieve the seven princesses while fighting sora here and there. also team up with sora for parasite cage. then it could go into kh2 and you would fight as xenohart for a while etc. then go to adult riku and play out kh2..and the whole time you would be guided by mickey as you roamed around the world of darkness....they could even use the "i wont give up" function" (play as mickey)

RikusGirl55

welcome to the forums and that's a good idea as long as the rest of the ppl are still involved too

Kunoke

RikusGirl55 said:
welcome to the forums and that's a good idea as long as the rest of the ppl are still involved too

Perhaps...but I think I'd still rather just have a KH3 ^^'

I want a continued storyline. Side stories aren't always that great....

Dreday06'

Hey dis is a good forum here man. I think thats a great idea playing as riku we should petition that to disney and square that would be tight and welcome to the forums G

soraskeyblader

I guess a game featuring riku would be good... but then you would have to play a part of the game looking like ansem... i agree with Kunoke, i'd rather have kh3

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I guess this is cool but I would definately want a KH3 more because I don't think I could stand playing as Riku for very long :( besides we already knows what happened to him so there arent much suprises. Nah I want Sora, but still its cool for all those Riku fans

NoBoDy ImPoRtAnT

Yo, I am not saying that they remove KH3. I am saying the make another game like KH:COM except about Riku and on the PS2. So what if we know what happens to Riku. But it would be cool to know what worlds he went to, the fight against Roxas, and the whole experience.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I agree with you...there REALLY needed to be more about Riku since the only time you really learned about him was at the end of the game...that was kind of disappointing for me. But they, the game can't be perfect. Maybe his story will be explained more in the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back