• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Info (Exact Release, Price and Cloud Costume image)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Don't forget a possible CG secret ending.

That's just a rumor. But even if it was true, you might as well just watch it on youtube.

The only things I'm wanting to do is Monstro, Secret Episode, and Eraqus Armor... but that's not enough to make me buy the game 3 flippin' times.

Because it would please fanbases, and who says that it has to be a 1 hit kill thing, let it be a short battle to please the fans. As if Nomura hasn't done that already. *cough*days*cough* Personally, though, I don't really care much for a battle. It'd be cool, nice nostalgia, but like nearly everything else in this FM, nothing to get worked up over.

It still seems dumb and pointless. The whole point of the cutscene is to show the relationship between Lea and Ventus beginning. If you suddenly had a random battle coming out of nowhere, it would just ruin the flow.

Shadow Key

It still seems dumb and pointless. The whole point of the cutscene is to show the relationship between Lea and Ventus beginning. If you suddenly had a random battle coming out of nowhere, it would just ruin the flow.

It is, and I agree with you, but coming from a different standpoint *cough*youtuberseverywhere*cough* it seems like a good idea. *cough*itsnotyoudolts*cough* I just tried to offer an explanation why people would want it. *cough*stillstupid*cough*

Sorry, I swear, I just have a cold.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Why does everyone want a Lea battle? It would be SO BORING. Do you really think it's going to be anything like Roxas VS Axel from KH2? It wouldn't. You get a keyblade wielder in training VS a random street kid, Lea would get killed in 1 hit. It would just be the most pointless thing ever to do >_>

Why would they put extras to the PSN store? That would just make buying a BBSFM completely and utterly pointless.

He meant BBSFM being released as a DLC in NA and EU. Because that is all what these extras are worth, a $20 DLC not an $80 game. If people pay full price for this they are incredibily stupid.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Don't forget that Ven actually uses a wooden sword instead of the keyblade when he fights Lea, so it would be a fair fight. Still doesn't need to be added though. Fighting the nobodies in human form isn't fun because they took out 13th struggle and 13th dilemma.

Dagey

Ill probably end up saving enough to buy the Nintendo 3DS, then ill save up another 75 bucks for this new Final Mix. Might sell my English one to get it since, it'll be full-english (Besides the new cutscenes that might be in Japanese like the past FM's.)

Xentus

About the card thing,does that also mean possibly that if there is a KH3 final mix it will also have something like it?

Grandpriest

80 bucks ... for 2 new bosses ...
lol lol lol
That's funny. Those Japs are getting RIPPED OFF!
Then to the actually buy this game for 80 bucks, having to deal with Jap text, just for 2 new bosses ...
lol lol lol
Have fun with that. I'll just watch the supposed secret ending on youtube. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol lol lol
Then to the actually buy this game for 80 bucks, having to deal with Jap text, just for 2 new bosses ...
lol lol lol

The Japanese are getting ripped off, for all the extra content added for the western version, and the other new additions? From their standpoint, they missed a lot. Besides, games cost differently in all parts of the world. :\

Sadie808

According to this a so called secret episode will also have a new map.
So she fight`s Terranort at a new map huh?

Why does everyone want a Lea battle? It would be SO BORING. Do you really think it's going to be anything like Roxas VS Axel from KH2? It wouldn't. You get a keyblade wielder in training VS a random street kid, Lea would get killed in 1 hit. It would just be the most pointless thing ever to do >_>
Lmfao...

Well i`ll buy it and play it to see the new secret map and ending and get owned by MF One million times again and Lingering Erauqs... i can already tell whats going to happen and I hope Nomura them added more keyblades like i hope aqua can use Erauqs`s keyblade

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol lol lol
lol lol lol

80 bucks is about an average for Japanese games.
Plus, to them, it's not just "2 new bosses." They get ALL the content from the US/EUR/PAL version which included a new secret boss, crown stickers, more ice cream beat songs, more keyblades, critical mode, etc. PLUS more.

So she fight`s Terranort at a new map huh?

No. They're talking about the "Secret episode" not the "Final episode." The secret episode is apparently a new episode that is exclusive to BBSFM.

Calum

nah not 1 hit .. remeber lea is very strong willed ,.. (which seems to count for alot in kh .. ) that being said he is still just a kid .. i recon he could take a few hits :L

Grandpriest

The Japanese are getting ripped off, for all the extra content added for the western version, and the other new additions? From their standpoint, they missed a lot. Besides, games cost differently in all parts of the world. :\
Ya. They have to buy the game twice at this point, where we only had to buy it once. I'm sorry, but playing through that game *again* with the time it takes to load everything (on the legit UMD at least) is not worth it just to fight Monstro and another form of Eraqus (as well as having to buy a whole new game for the little content). KH 2 FM was well worth it, because of all the extras (plus the additional game you got with it). This is NOT worth it.
But, to each their own. I understand that people don't care to spend the money (either theirs or their parents) as long as they feel they get a good deal.

Grandpriest

nah not 1 hit .. remeber lea is very strong willed ,.. (which seems to count for alot in kh .. ) that being said he is still just a kid .. i recon he could take a few hits :L
Just a reminder, Ven is also technically the same age, and not a Keyblade Master at that point. He's only using a wooden sword, not an actual keyblade, so it was most likely equal footing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back