• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHCoM art work!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

For those of you that havent noticed yet KHU is back up. With the resurrection of there site they have provided us with pictures from the KHCoM ultimania guide book. They are new but at the same time old. Confusing I know but whatever. If you ever wondered what Marluxia looked like in pre-rendered graphics that are somewhat close to the graphics of KH2 then here you go.
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=com/artwork/3dmarluxia.jpg
As for the rest of the screens here is the link. It's nothing that earth shaddering but it's something.
http://www.kh2.co.uk/?com=Artwork
Enjoy the images.

As a side note there should be a breif update regarding KH2 in a couple of days. If it turns out to be important I'll post it. That is if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Last edited:

oblivion seeker

XD *Laughing my ass off*

OMFG!!! He has pink hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for telling us, even though I already knew. :D I hope none of the mods get mad at you for posting about "a rival site" though...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I hope you aren't laughing about Marluxia, he's my bishounen you know!!!! j/k

I think his hair is supposed to be brown though...like dead leaves.

I've never been to the COM image site on that site before....

Non-Existant One

I don't think they would care to much about me posting the name of a rival site. It's not like the thread is dedicated to there site or anything, just some of the content on there site, but I know what you mean oblivion seeker.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Wait a minute.....If they have CG pics of the unknowns...does that mean they come back in KH2? I thought they all died!!! (Except for Axel of course)

Non-Existant One

tetraalmasy said:
Wait a minute.....If they have CG pics of the unknowns...does that mean they come back in KH2? I thought they all died!!! (Except for Axel of course)

All of them except for Axel did die, however the fact that they are rendered in these graphics cant be used to confirm whether or not they are going to make a return appearance in KH2. There is a small chance that they might come back in KH2 even if they are dead. After all Nomura said there would be a tournament similar to the Colosium in the Underworld. Maybe the tourny in the Underworld will let you fight those that you have killed/defeated/those that are already dead regardless of which installment of the sereis they might have been in, maybe. It's just a theory so don't take it as fact. Anyways lets not get ahead of ourselfs and start believing that they are returning just yet. WE should wait untill there is an image or some kind of reference to them in a mag or screen. By reference I mean A screenshot of one of the deceased Org. members in KH2, or a report about one of them returning or something to that extent.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
tetraalmasy said:

Those are old *sorta* they have been around before.,just never really been posted seperatley before,see?

http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=com/wjumpscan.jpg

That scan has been out for almost a year. So those pics you are talking about are pretty old. As you thought before......"Everyone is STILL dead" *Except Axel*.

O

Onewingedangel6

hey why doesn't Zexion have a weapon? I never seen his weapons...... what could they be?

sora364

Awards
beastin4kh2 said:
umm wats this??? http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=com/artwork/comconcept.jpg

sora looks more 3D and he has a sora card:confused:

Exactly, I have NEVER seen those before. Maybe they are photo edited? But they are in a scan WTF?! Or they could possibly be the orginal ideas for COM? I REALLY think they are photo edited. It has a KH1 background"deep jungle" and destiny islands"COM" I'm positive those are photo edited. But what is KHU doing with false pics?

Non-Existant One

beastin4kh2 said:
umm wats this??? http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=com/artwork/comconcept.jpg

sora looks more 3D and he has a sora card:confused:

This was the concept for how the card battling system would work. So before anyone starts to think that those were going to be the graphics for the game when they were developing CoM, or some photoshop edited peice of crap here is what it is in breif. Nomura took a render of one of the worlds from KH, then took a render of Sora and an enemy from KH and put theme into one picture like you see in the link in the quote above; Then he added some random drawing of cards to show how the cards and stats and stuff would be displayed on the screen. When you put it together you get this as the end result,
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=com/artwork/comconcept.jpg

sora364

Awards
Non-Existant One said:
This was the concept for how the card battling system would work. So before anyone starts to think that those were going to be the graphics for the game when they were developing CoM, or some photoshop edited peice of crap here is what it is in breif. Nomura took a render of one of the worlds from KH, then took a render of Sora and an enemy from KH and put theme into one picture like you see in the link in the quote above; Then he added some random drawing of cards to show how the cards and stats and stuff would be displayed on the screen. When you put it together you get this as the end result,
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=com/artwork/comconcept.jpg

Thanks for clearing that up. If you didn't i'm sure alot of confusion would have been started. Well anyway *CLAP CLAP* BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!

Heartless1990

tetraalmasy said:
I hope you aren't laughing about Marluxia, he's my bishounen you know!!!! j/k

I think his hair is supposed to be brown though...like dead leaves.

I've never been to the COM image site on that site before....

O jeez, I thought you typed "Bishojou" ("美少女") for a sec XD. That would've been funny.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Can't wait untill they get more bandwith...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back