• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH2 Info AND Pictures next week!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

Well, I left a comment on KH2.co.uk about that thing, and I think that Sony is being forced to do that which Microsoft and Immersion demanded, because some girl who always wants true pleasure would take her pants off, sit on a towel, and STICK THAT VIBRATING CONTROLLER WHERE SHE CAN FEEL THE SEXUAL pLEaSUre was discovered ABUSING THE PATENT!!! VIBRATING CONTROLLER-INDUCED MASTURBATION, EVERYONE! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE!

~NGD OMEGA~

When they come out, post them here, otherwise KKH (Kira Karu Haru) will close this due to pointlessness. Seriously all this is doing is telling us info will come out. Also That whole thing about the Vibration controller, Pete made it up. Now he can expect Angry KH fans to take him away and torture him.

Sora_KHII

I'm hopinmh there will be all sorts of news things, maybe something to tie up some of the confusion? Or possibly make it worse... Is it really next week? or is that jsut a guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back