• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH games on handhelds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

man of oblivion

If Kh goes on handhelds would it be an upgrade to you:thumbup: or a downgrade:thumbdown: because you have to play on a small screen, or would it be like a repeat of COM on the GBA. Personally I wouldn't mind if KH branches off to Handhelds as long as the games stay on the PS2 and dont just abandon it. What do you think?

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
It depends if they are just a way to make money like CoM, or if they have true relevance to the story. Which is doubtful if it is spread over systems.

khloser4life

There will be no more kh on ps2. nomura said that kh2fm+ was his last one. I personaly think its kinda cool cuz i can take kingdom hearts to school and play it there and that'll be fun. but i would still perfer it to be on a non handheld console.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Personally I wouldn't mind if KH branches off to Handhelds as long as the games stay on the PS2 and dont just abandon it. What do you think?

Is this a joke? Nomura confirmed KH2FM would be his last PS2 game.

Fatal Advent said:
It depends if they are just a way to make money like CoM,or if they have true relevance to the story.

What is this blasphemy?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I'd play it. I have a PSP, I have a DS, so why not?

And yes, it stinks that there won't be anymore KH games coming out for the PS2. It was a truly great system. And I really don't want to buy a PS3 just for one game. For me the PS3 has been a bit of a dissapointment.(I don't have one, but it doesn't mean I haven't been doing my research.) If they improve the PS3's overall performence, then I think I might buy a 20 gig in the next year or so.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The PS2's life has nearly come to an end. You can't expect Nomura to develop for a dying system.

Joy

Bronze Member
Uh, that's not true Hades. PS2 is an extremely strong system, and I bet there are still people out there willing to buy a PS2 and PS2 games, considering that most people don't want to buy PS3.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, that's not true Hades. PS2 is an extremely strong system, and I bet there are still people out there willing to buy a PS2 and PS2 games, considering that most people don't want to buy PS3.

Well, that does not change the fact that there are no more major games being developed for it. Nomura obviously feels that the system has given him all it could offer, so he's moving to bigger and better things.

The PS2 is still not dead, but its days are numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back