• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH additions on The Feed (After Attack of the Show)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
On G4 today, they announced the realease of the new games. It is coming out in 2008! The coded one is the only one not going to be released in the US. Which sucks because I want that info!

Destination

thanks for the info man, I'm looking forward to it, I guess I can keep cool with play KH2 Final Mix for a while now. T hanks.

V

V.A.T.13

08 eh? sooner than I expected. Guess I gotta get my PSP fixed...

urutapu

Maybe Coded'll be released in the US, we don't know. Square is taking a hell of a long time with the mobile games for US; Before Crisis isn't even here yet, and aren't they still doing Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode?

In any case, the problem is that mobile games just aren't very profitable.

blob

cool at least we don't have to wait to long but we will probably have to wait for Christmas of 08.

V

V.A.T.13

Maybe Coded'll be released in the US, we don't know. Square is taking a hell of a long time with the mobile games for US; Before Crisis isn't even here yet, and aren't they still doing Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode?

In any case, the problem is that mobile games just aren't very profitable.

Dude, those games are never comming. o_o;
Out phones can't handle that kind of shit.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
On G4 today, they announced the realease of the new games. It is coming out in 2008! The coded one is the only one not going to be released in the US. Which sucks because I want that info!

You got a link?
Btw Haley Joel Osment is spelt like this, and you call yourself a fan...

urutapu

VCAST can handle Before Crisis and Lost Episode. Those games are already confirmed for the US.

Seikay

I dont care all that much about coded even if our phones could handle it I wouldnt get it because personally I dont want to spend hours playing on my cell phone.

TwistedHeartz

LOL WHAT CAN WE FINALLY HAVE MOBILE GAMES SOMEHOW??!?1/

...That would be kinda cool, cept I'm too poors to afford a good phone ): T-mobilelol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...guys. It's G4. Not SE. It's not official. Why are you all believing this?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
G4 commonly exaggerates and makes guesswork on the news it receives in order to make it seem like they have more 'exclusive' information than regular news sources, and a lot of the time they are entirely wrong. G4 makes things up for ratings, and the "lol itz comin out in 08" is just a guess by them, not official information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back