• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSora9696

I'm not sure if you have seen this but... if you have... don't flame lol It's completelly new to me tho! READ IT ALL!!! (if u haven't seen it...)

From the new trailer, which was 8:30, presented at the Square-Enix Party 2005, it's been confirmed that DiZ is using his powers to manipulate The Order into he wants and the fact is, he actually wants to take down The Order. It seems that DiZ is not the superior of The Order but DiZ is trying to gain followers such as King Mickey, Namine, Riku, and the BHK. In another note, it's quite possible that DiZ is Ansem's shell, due to the fact DiZ's voice resembles of Ansem's.

At one point in the trailer, DiZ shows up where BHK and Axel are confronting each other and says "what he's saying is nonsense" and Axel seems to be very hostile towards DiZ. Also, DiZ says to an Unknown while they talk (Enigmatic man from Final Mix?) that 'Namine is controlling memories that link Sora to Sora.' Don't expect Sora to be the BHK's name but he was probably referenced as the 'the other Sora' on the 'other side'. Similar situation as to how DiZ has his own name but he is actually Ansem, but BHK isn't Sora's shell.

Also, we learn more interesting things about Namine. Namine can read memories based on the fact that she can rearrange them. It's possible that Namine was the one who helped Riku out of the light. Whatever it is, she has learned of someone's true intentions or she is protecting the Nobody.

In the trailer, there was also dialogue between DiZ and BHK at Castle Oblivion in which DiZ greets the BHK as the one "chosen by the keyblade." If you recall from other screenshots, BHK was using what seemed to be Sora's keyblade which could of possibly been passed on until Sora's awakening. It's not known how long the BHK will weild the blade and how Sora will get his own back. DiZ then tells the BHK that needs someone who can defeat the 13th Order.

On another note, an unknown was seen with the Soul Eater, Riku's weapon, on top of the snow mountains, so begin making your assumptions now.

Last but not least, it seems as if Riku and Sora have met face to face again and Riku says,"If this is the true world, we should let it be engulfed by the darkness." If you look at it deeply enough, Riku could be referring to Ansem's location of the "true paradise", but it makes you wonder if DiZ is using Riku to find this 'true paradise'. At this point, Sora & Riku know so different about darkness, and it seems as if Riku is working against Sora.

In other news revealed from the trailer, Seifer from Final Fantasy VIII Fujin and Raijin from Final Fantasy VII are seen in the game. It was presumed that young Seifer was already seen in Twilight Town before, so chances are we may not witness the whole Seifer/Leon ordeal, but these 3 cast members are seen in Twilight Town. Lastly, Leon & Cloud become put in a predicament where they are surrounded by Nobodies and seem to be in very big trouble, as Cloud says he's almost done for with just one more blow.

Also, Ariel appears in the trailer but it is not known if the Atlantica world will be returning. Demix was also confirmed to be the 9th member of The Order.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah man this is old. this is from like the end of July. but im glad u now know this stuff. now u want have to get flamed senseless. LOL

Hokage

Banned
Awards
okay people we already have enough people say this is old. if u were going to say this is old or this is old n00b stop right now. if u have something other than tha to say then post all u want,......

iholdthekeys

i have a question about this trailer though

WHEN IS IT COMING ONTO THE NET

srry about that outbreak
i just really want 2 this trailer......... it'll be like the final trailer 4 the game and the longest one so far

S King

Even if it is all, it's a good find nontheless. I didn't know about a few of those details... Well done!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
iholdthekeys said:
i have a question about this trailer though

WHEN IS IT COMING ONTO THE NET

srry about that outbreak
i just really want 2 this trailer......... it'll be like the final trailer 4 the game and the longest one so far

well dont get your hopes up but TGS 2005 (Tokyo Game Show 2005) is coming up on the 16th of September so we could get it then. i really expect it so it should be there since it is probably the last big gaming expo in japan. so if someone we know like the KHU people or something can go and get us some scrrenshots or a video of it. we will possibly get it.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i only heard about some of those details too. but most i heard from a little while ago. but atleast not all of it is old to me. Good job!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
In my opinion it was. Don't say "new info" if you just found out about it. Ask questions or look around before making threads.

~Life~

The old member
it is old as everyone has said. Shocking though isnt it.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
it may be old but it is still good to know!

(Sidenote: there are too many keybearers.... seriously there has to be some sort of limit on them or some prequisties)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
pwn3d to the max said:
it may be old but it is still good to know!

(Sidenote: there are too many keybearers.... seriously there has to be some sort of limit on them or some prequisties)

LOL. there isnt that many keybearers. just about 8-9 of them. although they do post alot here.........and there are prerequisites. i had to take an interview and a test.....but back on topic um yes it is good info to know and alot of newbies havent seen it so good job.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
UnkownSora21 said:
LOL. there isnt that many keybearers. just about 8-9 of them. although they do post alot here.........and there are prerequisites. i had to take an interview and a test.....but back on topic um yes it is good info to know and alot of newbies havent seen it so good job.

that is why i see like 50 people (like 40 of them total n00bs,no offence) so there is alot either they are part of it or they just stole the sig and the website.

back on topic

good job every thing that i said last time too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back