• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Info on Latest interview *SPOILER*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

3 letters O.L.D............................................end of story!

Murf5891

dont know where uve been this is the 3rd post ive read from u that would be new if u posted it a week ago

B-rad 1

Gothic_Donald said:
Look newb! Look at site that aren't this one and the get facts that are 100% reliable. Then check and see if its already posted!

Look gothic donald if u haven't noticed I have posted more than u and I am two years older than u so shut the hell up.

~*Luna*~

B-rad 1 said:
Look gothic donald if u haven't noticed I have posted more than u and I am two years older than u so shut the hell up.
OMGZ OWN'D!!!11 </sarcasm>

Stop posting so many topics with old news. x_x;

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
1. KHU, SOras Domain, and KH-2.net report wrong information too so don't rip on KHI

2. Stop making pointless threads. Next time CHECK before making a thread about somehting

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, I don't think it was rude, I think it was necessary to tell him to check his information and other threads before assuming it's new and spamming up the Kh2 section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back