• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info of BBSFM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Isn't it obvious? Heart horcruxes, 3 magical items called the deahtly hallows which include: The Elder Keyblade, the invisibility organization coat, and the ressurection keychain. That's what's next in the series.

Yes, and if Sora got the Elder Key, he would probably use it, unlike Harry, and get killed by some random guy. Would be a great ending to the KH series.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes, and if Sora got the Elder Key, he would probably use it, unlike Harry, and get killed by some random guy. Would be a great ending to the KH series.

No, Sora wouldn't use it. Riku would, and he would cast Death on the villain.

No Heart is Xehanort's name?
Can't wait for the game too <3

No Heart is the name of the Mirage Arena boss that has similar armor to Xemnas', which leads us all to believe it is Xehanort's armor.

Xehanort's name is Xehanort, real or not. But his name does unscramble to say No Heart, as well as Another.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Except that if you put the pieces together of.

Jesse, Jason, Bret, and company recording notices were much earlier, and hinting voice work was done at the latest of May.
Screens were like wildfire in between the original JP release - June.
At E3 they had the full game, just with save files.
The "Summer" release date.
The english patch proving how short it is to translate.

Nomura had plenty of time to put it lightly.
I honestly don't think any of us can judge since we're not in the video game development industry. They were also working hard on the PAL version at the same time, so, there is that to consider, and also the addition of new stuff for the overseas release, higher polygon models, lip-syncing having to be done, and more. There was a lot they had to do.

If Nomura said they didn't have time, then, I believe they didn't have time.

Radar

Bronze Member
I honestly don't think any of us can judge since we're not in the video game development industry. They were also working hard on the PAL version at the same time, so, there is that to consider, and also the addition of new stuff for the overseas release, higher polygon models, lip-syncing having to be done, and more. There was a lot they had to do.

Im gonna have to agree. As much of a pain Nomura can be, I think he wants us to have the KH games as soon as he can get em out, because he KNOWS we want to get our hands on them.

siegleeagle

Im gonna have to agree. As much of a pain Nomura can be, I think he wants us to have the KH games as soon as he can get em out, because he KNOWS we want to get our hands on them.

To be honest I also think he knows how pissed off we get at the final mixes. But I believe he doesnt release english versions because the dialog is already english and its really easy to import. Plus with the abundance of information and translations you can figure out the rest easily.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Sorry, but I think it was a development decision on his part, or SE's. I think he purposely left some content out so that he could re-release it on a FM to make some money.

Blaze217

Banned
thats how they work too, make a game, then add some new stuff to the same game but release it as a new game, and make more money.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They won't necessarily be making THAT much money since it's ONLY gonna be released in japan....

Japan eats up their Final Mixes. D: Sure, NA region pulls in the most money, but only because there are so many people unlike in Japan. I think FMs are less marketable in the NA region for the fact people will say "I already own this game."

And considering Western gamers eat up shooters and Halo and think JRPGs are stupid, a FM of a KH game would never sell enough to make back a profit.

Mukuro2Rounds

And considering Western gamers eat up shooters and Halo and think JRPGs are stupid, a FM of a KH game would never sell enough to make back a profit.
That's somewhat of a gamble statement. ATLUS, and Aksys can say a little bit otherwise.

But I can agree with terms for the NA FM releases. Part of the reason why they give the JP release the english audio is to make it feel like a new game, if Western fans were to get it with the same voices they'd think it's just a rerelease, and giving it JP audio normally doesn't contend well either for one of the many factors.

It's kind of obvious when you have the game done in early summer and then for them to say their releasing at it's end that you had plenty of time. The only additional things the PAL/EU version had was subtitles which don't take that if as much time for English subs.

They had the game fully done by early summer via MF cameo in the E3 trailer, lip-syncing is done during voice actor recordings (Troy Baker - Snow from FFXIII) mentioned this when recording with Jack Fletcher of how SE does voice over work. They did not add lip syncs for VA's luxury that they had in the FF titles.

SE always puts out games later than they can be. It took us over half a fudgin year to get BbS, I'd think even with developers having lives that they'd at least have enough decency to throw us a bone.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sorry, but I think it was a development decision on his part, or SE's. I think he purposely left some content out so that he could re-release it on a FM to make some money.
Well, I believe Nomura. I honestly think they just didn't have enough time.

It's kind of obvious when you have the game done in early summer and then for them to say their releasing at it's end that you had plenty of time.
And how do you know their deadline wasn't for then? Just because they have it finished by summer and the game doesn't ship until later doesn't mean they weren't contracted to end development at a certain point in time. Release =/= Completion Date.

siegleeagle

Well, I believe Nomura. I honestly think they just didn't have enough time.

And how do you know their deadline wasn't for then? Just because they have it finished by summer and the game doesn't ship until later doesn't mean they weren't contracted to end development at a certain point in time. Release =/= Completion Date.

Agreed people dont realize that game developers have regulations and rules to follow given to them by higher ups. Yes the series is his creation but the game still has to be produced in time slots dictated by the company to make room for new projects.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Agreed people dont realize that game developers have regulations and rules to follow given to them by higher ups. Yes the series is his creation but the game still has to be produced in time slots dictated by the company to make room for new projects.

And you don't realize that they are greedy bastards who couldn't care less about fans.

siegleeagle

And you don't realize that they are greedy bastards who couldn't care less about fans.

I never said game developers couldnt be greedy. Im just saying blame the company not 1 SINGLE PERSON for all decisions made when it comes to marketing. You dont have to be freakin rude to someone it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back