• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smexy_Sora

Hey everyone! I'm a new member(As if you did not notice) and a huge fan of KingdomHearts and Kingdomhearts II. As my member name can tell, I love Sora. ^.^ I have fallen in love with part II and got on the day it first came out. Soooooo....Hey again!:D Don't worry, I'm getting a siggy soon.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
HI I love your username!! Pm me if you want to be my friend.Please i love yo name.PM me if you ahve any problems OK.

Love yo name!!

Have a nice stay!!
candeh-chan aka soraxkairilover

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, hello, and welcome smexy sora, lol. anyway, PM(Private Message) me is you would like to be friends.c ya l8ter, YO!:D

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi, welcome to the forums. These forums are my life. See me if u need anything. I'm not high up there like Xaldin, but if u need a buddy, pm me. I can help there. Oh, and also, don't quit the forums! It's worth it. U can always go to the chat area, but maybe wait until u r more experienced. There can be some members who don't like new members. Good Luck!

axels_love

im pretty new to so if you want to be friends just PM me okae!!!! ^_^
I LOVE the name sora is "smexy"!!!!

Back