• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ExiledAngel

Hey everyone,just thought i would say hello to everyone its good to be here and this seems like one of the best forums out there,im 17 and have been playing video games my whole life and love kingdom hearts and FF series,i love movies,anime,manga,mustangs and fast cars and i have the most wonderful g/f named megan which she will be joining here shortly also to so i know i'll have a good time and its great to be here.

Last edited:
R

Riku's Dawn

Welcome!Please don't post your real name here,you don't know who is a stalker or not.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
lol,aimee is same name as my sister... same spelling and everything :)

wait...

are you my sister? 0.o

lawl

but seriously...?

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello!!!!!! I really am a new member too......I signed up yesterday. I see you have a love for KH and FF. Welcome to the khinsider forums! Have a nice time, (as I have) have uhh..........what do you call it? FUN! You'll like it here. "I can't wait. Once we set sail........it'll be great"..........Now let's go! Enjoy your membership at khinsider.com.............while you still can.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hello and welcome. I hope you like it here. let me know if you need any help with anything.

ExiledAngel

Thanks for the welcome! I really love it here learning alot of new stuff and giving help also.

Aydrikk

Hey,welcome!I'm pretty new too.Wanna be buds? Just PM me! ( Nice sephiroth avatar btw)

Back