• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW English KH2 Vids!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hooded_twilight0

alright, sorry, timewise this isn't that old, like a few hours maybe, but I honestly hope a buch of people don't start posting these all over tomorrow, because as far as repetion goes their starting to get pretty old. besides that good job for actually finding them. I just sit around and let other people find stuff, I never do it myself. lol

E

Eclipse

oh, if it's old, then i'll close the thread, but let anyone else watch them if they still do <_<

E

Eclipse

^^ i don't really read threads much that say "zomg new videos" because they all post maverick's videos..so i thought this was new. my apologies

Axel3344

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^ i don't really read threads much that say "zomg new videos" because they all post maverick's videos..so i thought this was new. my apologies

i do that too but anyways nice find

chasingdusk

At first I was pretty happy that Jesse was voicing Roxas because he seemed like the right guy to do it. But, now I'm having second thoughts. I fear that I'm going to get extremely bored playing Roxas because there isn't enough variety in his "battle cries". The sounds are very repetitive and not as animated as Sora's.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
chasingdusk said:
At first I was pretty happy that Jesse was voicing Roxas because he seemed like the right guy to do it. But, now I'm having second thoughts. I fear that I'm going to get extremely bored playing Roxas because there isn't enough variety in his "battle cries". The sounds are very repetitive and not as animated as Sora's.

Pfft....At least his battle cry voices don't sound childish. It made him actually sound like a fighter. I'm starting to like Roxas more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back