• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new enemy symbol. at last

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_shoe2000

this pic is still crappy but I would try to improve it. and I'm not really sure of this symbol because the picture of Ven using thundaga on the giant new enemy(which has the symbol) was small so let's kinda stick to it.I'll just edit it if I had the improved 1 already.

f746667f8c2370_full.jpg

PS: kinda wanna Rep power here.please gimme

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
C- for effort + you're kinda late by like...a week? :\

It's really nothing but an hour glass looking X with a bow tie. Meh

Y

Yannis

this pic is still crappy but I would try to improve it. and I'm not really sure of this symbol because the picture of Ven using thundaga on the giant new enemy(which has the symbol) was small so let's kinda stick to it.I'll just edit it if I had the improved 1 already.

f746667f8c2370_full.jpg

PS: kinda wanna Rep power here.please gimme

That drawing sucks and the worst thing is that u ask for rep power!! SHAME YOU!

JayXIII

That drawing sucks and the worst thing is that u ask for rep power!! SHAME YOU!

dude that was cold. I dont agree with his asking for a rep power no. But i think since he took the time to straoin his eyes and draw what he sees then we shouldnt bash on hime. The ones in your thread and the other thread about this are better though.

Y

Yannis

Wow, way to downplay something nice that somebody else did. Have you looked at your sig?
what about my sig?..wait, i look ur age first. No age showed, but look at mine.

Do u think that there is something made with no purpose in my sig? Cuz there isnt. It is supposed to be funny, dont cry.

And I wasnt mocking only drawing. I would be nicer but I hate greedy ppl, he asked for rep power.

And dont u like my sig? Then u just boring low-like..

Now fast go at ur mom, she will take care of ya =)

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Lol.Thraxe,Lol. But guys stop spamming before this thread gets closed, not just at you Thraxe, Key El, or whoever.

PS. You'r sig is awsome.lmfaool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back