• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

New Drive!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
  • East Meets West
  • Retired Staff
Having Herc in you party makes sense. But with this news, imagine all of the possible drives:

Auron
Aladdin
Jack Skellington
Captain Jack Sparrow
BHK
King Mickey
Cloud
Squall

The possibilities are nearly endless (no offense, but Sora fusing w/ Mulan would look weird)

starry_eyed_hero

Awards
The way I see it, there's probably going to be fusions for just about every party member in the game, so If you do get to fight alongside Hercules, then I have no doubt that you'll be able to fuse with him, but unfortunately "Might Form" isn't it.

supercallo

Awards
i hoe there arent any other fusions other than wisdom and power? is it called power? i forgot lol. i didnt use any summons (except once or twice to check it out) from the last game and i personally think it would be a waste to add the fusions to this game

Crimson Warlocke

Awards
There's probably not gonna be more than those two drives because it wouldn't make sense to have drives that you can only use when in the world of that character you're fusing with.

starry_eyed_hero

Awards
Crimson Warlocke said:
There's probably not gonna be more than those two drives because it wouldn't make sense to have drives that you can only use when in the world of that character you're fusing with.
Actually, it would be smarter to include fusions that can only be done in certain worlds. It adds a touch of uniqueness and extra excitement to each world. In every world you go to, you're gonna be super excited to check out the new fusion that's available in that world.

KeybladeKing32

Awards
i think it would really cool if sora could fuse with all the characters because, only two drive forms when u think it about is really cool, but at the same time is kind of lame if you could only fuse with 2 out of however many characters..