• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Drive!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Having Herc in you party makes sense. But with this news, imagine all of the possible drives:

Auron
Aladdin
Jack Skellington
Captain Jack Sparrow
BHK
King Mickey
Cloud
Squall

The possibilities are nearly endless (no offense, but Sora fusing w/ Mulan would look weird)

starry_eyed_hero

The way I see it, there's probably going to be fusions for just about every party member in the game, so If you do get to fight alongside Hercules, then I have no doubt that you'll be able to fuse with him, but unfortunately "Might Form" isn't it.

supercallo

i hoe there arent any other fusions other than wisdom and power? is it called power? i forgot lol. i didnt use any summons (except once or twice to check it out) from the last game and i personally think it would be a waste to add the fusions to this game

Crimson Warlocke

There's probably not gonna be more than those two drives because it wouldn't make sense to have drives that you can only use when in the world of that character you're fusing with.

starry_eyed_hero

Crimson Warlocke said:
There's probably not gonna be more than those two drives because it wouldn't make sense to have drives that you can only use when in the world of that character you're fusing with.
Actually, it would be smarter to include fusions that can only be done in certain worlds. It adds a touch of uniqueness and extra excitement to each world. In every world you go to, you're gonna be super excited to check out the new fusion that's available in that world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back