• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Dream Drop Distance Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niburu

So I'm sure many have noticed the new symbol in the background of the Square Enix's KH3D Official Site.

Screenshot2011-01-20at110030PM-1.png

What do you make of it?
It looks to me like a combination between the Unversed Symbol and the Heartless Symbol.

Flickr

Ha, I have no idea. The heart part of it reminds me (obviously ¬_¬) of the heartless symbol, while the things sticking out the sides are reminiscent of the Unversed symbol .

gaaaah.... =_=

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Holy **** very nice find, i havent been to the website but thats awsome, mabey just mabey thats the mark of mastery?

Niburu

Ha, I have no idea. The heart part of it reminds me of the heartless symbol, while the things sticking out the sides are reminiscent of the Unversed symbol.

That's exactly what I saw. I hope it's not going to be some representation of an overall evil presence throughout the series. Like for Numora to be like "OH BTW! Heartless, Unversed, and Nobodies all come from the same place." Or some kind of weird plot twist like that.

El Coquí said:
wow interesting i just checked it.....looks sick
Yeah! It does look awesome. c:<

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
oh heres a new idea just for jokes (still going with my mark of mastery theory) mabey since it looks like a heartless and unbirth emblem, mabey.....they have combinded with eachother to form a new and powerfull enemy!!! DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!! -gets stabed-

Edit: btw where is she wearing the symbol i dont see it... the only reason i thought of mark of mastery was because its in 3D and 3d is suppose to be all about sora and riku becoming masters

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
That is a very good point but dose that mean we will be fighting the sentiments in 3d? if so AWSOME! =dreams in fighting all sentiments in a all out battle, all vs me.....- "IM WINNING IM WINNING OKAY ONE MORE SHOT!!!!" -(if playing as sora) sora dies- NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SOOO FUGDING CLOSE!!!!!!!!!! =dies from a heart attack caused by rage and becomes a heartless-

Edit: Btw Flicker, i like your sig! everyone who didnt like 358/2 can Fudge them selfs

Niburu

Edit: btw where is she wearing the symbol i dont see it... the only reason i thought of mark of mastery was because its in 3D and 3d is suppose to be all about sora and riku becoming masters
Yeah, I see your point about the mark of mastery test for Sora and Riku. But I'm just wondering why it looks so much like the Heartless' and Unversed's symbols.
But yeah Aqua is wearing it right across her chest.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
No No No that is Their symbols as a sign they were students under Eraqus or somthing (like a upside down nobody symbol) thats not the new symbol above and even if it was, remember aqua became the only master (offically)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I said this in another thread exactly like this one, but it could represent the parallels presented to us in the trailer.

Sleep and Waking.
Goodwill and Malice.

And be the emblems of Sora and Riku since they were also listed.

Or later on a new parallel will be presented. (i.e. dreams and nightmares)

Niburu

.. it could represent the parallels presented to us in the trailer.

Sleep and Waking.
Goodwill and Malice.

Good point. That's a really good theory.

..thats not the new symbol above and even if it was, remember aqua became the only master
Yes, exactly. If she were to become a master and there was such a symbol, then maybe she would change her symbol is my point. Or maybe Master Eraqus would wear it himself or give it to her, something.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm... Well mabey he didnt have time, right after she became a master she left.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The emblem TAV and ME have are all the same. It represents Master Eraqus is their master and Aqua would inherit that emblem from him as the new master. The emblem seems to be old and related to he Land of Departure as a world where Keyblade wielders are trained so it would seem he also received the emblem from his master, and his masters master, and so on.

Sora and Riku do not have any formal training, so it can be presumed they'd make their own emblems or not have one at all. But for my theory to be right, then it would be assumed they make their own.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
that does make a lot of sense... so then i may be right its a mark of mastery symbol, XD (in theory)

Walkway

So I said this in another thread exactly like this one, but it could represent the parallels presented to us in the trailer.

Sleep and Waking.
Goodwill and Malice.

Goddamn Lycoris, stop being so good at theories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back