• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Disney Villians Listed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartless_mage21

Heres the new villians I know

Fabled Countryside:Beast Camelot:That Witch I forget her name

Ancient Greece:Hades Notinghemshire:???

Ancient China:Shan-Yu Prydain:???

Agrahbah:Jafar Disney Castle:pete?

Christmas Town:Oogie? The Jungle Book:???

Victorian London:??? POTC:???

Steamboat Willie:pete? I also heard Maleficient and Captain Hook will be

returning but Maleficient will be deeply involved in the story.

Can u fill in the question marks?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
um victorian london is not confirmed jungle book is not confirmed Notinghemshire is not confirmed Camelot is not confirmed Prydain is not confirmed and beast is not the villain in fabled country side its xaldin and steamboat willie is not confirmed and there is no villian for ythe disney castle

d_fallen_1

dude. dont count those worlds that are not confirmed because they are not confirmed. why are people believing in buena vista? they told lies!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
biglipsxi said:
um victorian london is not confirmed jungle book is not confirmed Notinghemshire is not confirmed Camelot is not confirmed Prydain is not confirmed and beast is not the villain in fabled country side its xaldin and steamboat willie is not confirmed and there is no villian for ythe disney castle

He's right. Don't post unconfirmed information.

kh_fan_4e

well in egm they said steam boat willie was confirmed so unless they lie....not counting the release date that they said which was november 05...which i hope is true

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
heartless_mage21 said:
OK OK I GET THE POINT NO UNCONFIRMED INFORMATION!But actualy u do face beast
no u dnt face beast he attacks sora cuz he dnt remeber him but u dnt face him hes not the villian xaldin is

d_fallen_1

kh_fan_4e said:
well in egm they said steam boat willie was confirmed so unless they lie....not counting the release date that they said which was november 05...which i hope is true

the only people that said it was confirmed was buena vista, and a day later they took it out because it was "incorrect information"

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Look guys . let me tell all you guys who believe magazines and rumors. they are not true. Dont believe anything you see in a magazine unless it is an interview with someone from Square or they have pics. also dont believe rumors that state they have info. Unless they have proof like a screenshot or an interview its not true. thank you also. Malificent is dead she wont come back.
Captain Hook may be coming back
Jafar is back
Pirates of the Carribean is confirmed by screenshots
Fabled Country Side/Beasts Castle is confirmed by screenshots
Acient Greece and Acient China confirmed by screenshots
Halloween Town/Christmas town is confirmed by screenshots
i am tired of typing now i will stop. lol

Counterpart

d_fallen_1 said:
dude. dont count those worlds that are not confirmed because they are not confirmed. why are people believing in buena vista? they told lies!

WHy would Buena Vista tell lies about a game they are working on?It really makes no sense!!!

HeartlessSlayer

all of you guys keep forgetting if you've seen the latest trailer that Oogie Boogie's back as well and i just thought of this, in Fabled Countryside, we know that Xaldin is the enemy but do we have to fight that idiot Gaston?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back